Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi everyone :)

My name is Lily and I am kinda new to the forums. Im 18 years old and ive been suffering from acne since i was 13. With a lot of patience and research around the causes of my acne I have been able to go from moderate/severe acne to very very mild. I have beaten both acne and candida fungus with different treatments and I am almost completely satisfied with my skin... *knock on wood*

The only problem that I have now is my oily t-zone. I have been using different oils on my skin for a long time now such as olive oil and jojoba oil and it has helped a lot in reducing it but its still not completely oil free. I have very large pores in my t-zone and it gets somewhat oily during the day.

I was thinking about trying b5 (pantotenacid) to reduce the sebum production from the inside but I am very unsure about what dosage I should take...

I have read that a lot of people with severe acne have managed to treat it with very high dosages of b5? I am a little worried about the side effects and im not looking to overdose it since I just want to reduce the oil a little bit.

Does anyone know how much I should take to see results and still avoid the side effects from overdosing? :think:

You could just start with 100-200 like bojangles sais. And increase it untill your oil production is like you want it to be. You also could go on the high dosis road. then you should start with the 5g if im right. And then go to 10g. If im going to start what im going to do i think i will stay under the 1g. Btw even at low doses i should take a B-complex just to be sure your safe. Maybe try to find small ones or cut them in half.