Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi Missie...I am proactiv user now for many years....! Its the best stuff out there beleieve me and I dont care what anyone says...Ive left it and tried other stuff and proactiv works better than any of them. You can return the bottles back-even if theure all empty..if you dont think they work...you have nothing to loose..I would order as soon as possible :o Whether it fully clears your acne or not, your face will be better than now and better than if using other medicines...I barely have pimples anymore, and if they come they come small..All I battle is marks and scars :wink:

Proactiv is GREAT STUFF! You just REALLY have to be careful with the cleanser, DO NOT rub it in to hard at all! I have been on Proactiv for about 4 months and my face hasn't had 1 pimple on it for a month and my red spots are almost gone! You will love it just make sure you are using it right!

Hi Missy,

Just a word of advice, Proactive is not for everyone. I tried it and it literally burned my face. I was desperate, so I stuck to it. It went away eventually, but my face always looked a little irritated. I couldn't take my face always looking slightly swollen, so I quit using it after about 5-6 weeks. After that, I tried Clinique Acne Solution skin products (sold at most department stores or possibly online at clinique.com) and it worked wonders. There products are really gentle and they never irritated my face (my face for the most part remains clear). Good LUCK with Proactive, and I guess it is good they have a money back gurantee.

proactiv did not work for me. :o

all these people who say don't listen to anyone else.. i listened to them. i've had it for years and i thought it was the solution from reading about it all over.

it killed me when it didn't work. i felt so stupid.

if u do try it, keep a leveled head. it's not a miracle maker.

It's definitely not for everyone. I just got my shipment tried the full treatment once and didn't like it. The cleanser feels like there's residue left on your face and it aggreviated my skin too much. Plus it made my face all shiny. The toner, is sans alcohol, but it's nothing spectacular. It actually felt like that Nivea's toner that I bought long ago and that's like 15 bucks cheaper. The BP cream is nice though, not too drying and smells nice. That's pretty much all I use. Your mileage may vary.

Hey everyone that used Proactive did u guys use it Morning and Night ? and did u try to not put your face on your pillow? Also how can u get the red marks off your face?

:oops:

In the beginning for the first few months I used it every morning and night, but now I just use it in the morning...

I always did it maybe an hour before I actually went to sleep so I never really worried about it on my pillow...

I use it morning and night ..and I lay down on my back and read or just lay there..by the time I sleep, my face is dry and I dont have to worry about my pillow...I wouldnt worry about it anyways...About making the red marks go away, proactiv helps a lil but maybe you should try the skin lightening formula.