Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
max powers

What should I do to get rid of these scabs?

So Tuesday and Wednesday, for some reason, I decided to try some yogurt, after not consuming dairy for a few months. Tuesday, I had 2 1fl oz things of yogurt, then Wednesday morning I had another one. Wednesday night, I broke out pretty bad. There wasn't a lot of formations, but they were big, and white, and had all formed beneath the sides of my mouth, where I used to get acne when I consumed dairy. I pricked them with a needle then let all the gunk out, and left it at that. The next morning, all of the spots from the day before had scabbed over really bad. I was use to scabs, and not picking at them, but these were different. They were yellow, and big. They protruded out about a centimeter from my skin.

I tried picking them off once, but then they just formed again. They aren't red or sore, they're just big and noticeable. It's been 2 days since I picked at it, but they're still here. When I take a shower, I try to make them smaller by lightly scratching at them with my nail. This worked in making them smaller, but they're still there and noticeable.

My question is what should I try to put on them? I have some AHA left over, but I'd rather not do that, as it hasn't worked for me really before. I want to try a natural way, but if I have to I can put something on it, but no non-natural products. The only non-natural product I would try is neosporin, but I'm not sure if it works or not, cause I've never tried it.

Just leave them alone, they will heal best when you stop picking at them. Don't matter how bad they are at the time, the more picking you do the more chance you can scar.

Max,

I wanted to let you know there are now yogurts available that don't have dairy in them offered by Turtle Mountain. They have live cultures in them. They offer some made of soy and some made of coconut.

Max,

I wanted to let you know there are now yogurts available that don't have dairy in them offered by Turtle Mountain. They have live cultures in them. They offer some made of soy and some made of coconut.

Thanks, I saw that on a website, which has a store located a few minutes away from me. I was eating the yogurt to get some probiotics, but now I've decided to go on an anti-candida diet, then get some yogurt or kefir when I'm done.