Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

A month ago i felt a pimple about to form on my face. I jumped into action using dermawand to zap it, iced it, and then put Dan's bp on it. Same the next night

The red spot where the bp was applied started to scab and eventually fell off -- leaving a brown mark where the bp was about the size of a quarter

It's been month ++ and the mark has hardly faded... an tips on what may have happened and what i can do to help it fade? Thanks

PS: my acne regimen involves dan's glycolic acid applied on the face twice a day after washing and once i figured that the mark was probably from a bp chemical burn, after applying gly acid all over the face, I rub cocoa butter into the mark and then cover it thinly with sudocrem. Should I not put anything on the mark except sunscreen?

when i've had chemical burns, the way i got them to heal was by applying neosporin. after a couple nights, i would use BP on them, and then in a week the area would start looking like skin again.

i haven't really used any scar or red mark treatments, but i think cocoa butter and sudocrem can ease the mark its left. i've heard a lot of positive things about sudocrem.