Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mindwitch

Brocolli pills....made my skin worse!!!!

ok, am i the only one who bought these god damn pillls and had a severe acne break out after taking them? my skin is miles worse than it was before. i'm so mad i feel completely betrayed by all who reccomended them!!!

Edited by Mindwitch

ok, am i the only one who bought these god damn pillls and had a severe acne break out after taking them? my skin is miles worse than it was before. i'm so mad i feel completely betrayed by all who reccomended them!!!

not everything works for everyone. if you never try then youll never know if its for you or not.

check the ingredients in your pills. it could have other ingredients like spinach or spurulina (spelled wrong) that include iodine in it. iodine is known to break people out.

I agree with the last post, check the ingredients.

Also, broccoli pills are high in chlorophyll. Chlorophyll detoxes the colon. Some people experience a surge in break outs while detoxing. Are you taking abnormal amount of the pills?

well i took two the first day and i think for the second and third day, now i've completely stopped i look like a pizza. i've had to cancell all the booty callls i had lined up.

the ingredients are...

brocolli sprouted seeds

organic cauliflower seeds

kale sprouted seeds

daikon radish seeds

cabbage seeds

mustard seeds

Not to brag but on all acne advice that is for light to moderate conditions, you should listen to me 100% of the time. I said no to broccoli pills like last week. I don't know why people don't listen. I got a PhD in Acne Theory from the School of Hard Knocks for petes sake!

Guest DireStraits

Thanks for the thread Mindwitch I think its so beneficial to others on this board to post their negative reactions to supplements as well as their positives. I was about to grab me some broccoli pills but I had reservations about their iodine content.

i've had to cancell all the booty callls i had lined up.

Vegatables are true and great for your body. ;)

Pills are not good and are drugs :naughty:

Please do what is best and keep your soul true to your heart

:wub: