Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

When I first found this website just a few weeks ago, I was excited. It seemed like a good place to talk to people about the same things I had gone through and things I was going through. I was right and it was awsome for a minute. Now a lot of rude people are complaining that it's too depressing and have all these negative things to say to people, especially to those that need help the most. I wish i could stay and chat, and do my research but instead I'm getting angry at all of the inconsiderate, uncompassionate, insensitive, and uneducated remarks some are making. I don't know if maybe their acne wasn't as bad as others or if came here because they were upset b/c they had a pimple here and there, I don't know who the f*ck am I to say anyway. I don't think that was the reason this website was created. People are getting critizied for expressing thier feelings in thier time of need and desperation, and it's wrong, and it's only going to make the very sad people worse. So C-ya! :snooty:

:sick:

Before you ride off into the sunset, please show us some examples of the "inconsiderate" posts that people have been making.

Annabell-

I have a feeling that this is just a phase the board i going through. Like a real-life community, there are "fads." Right now, complaining about depressing posts is popular.

Like all trends, it will pass, so just give it time. It will get old, it seems it already has, so it won't be long wink.gif

Guest Tracy
ok still mitty about what emo is :ph34r:

I don't call my "male" best friend everyday, but I guess you could. I mean, I've gone a month without talking to him once, and I knew I didn't have anything to talk about because my life's a crapster, biggrin.gif, but I just called to hear his voice, smile.gif.

women are just too emo and i get attached too quickly.  im going to stop being that way now. :lol:

I agree Ann Marie. It's so crazy because since I've become a hardcore introvert, I've started going in chatrooms alot and noticing that people are even "clique-ish" and judgemental online!!! wtf. And now, on Acne message boards we have some of that. Its one thing to tell someone that asks repetative questions to "look it up for themselves" but its a whole different story when people begin treating already pyschologically damaged people like dirt. BOOOOO sad.gif

I don't know, I've lurked around here for a while and most posts (to me, anyway) seem fine. Sure, some people are jerks, but WTF? Screw them and move on!