Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vegemite

Dr Adriana Schriebner Laser work.

Hi Vegemite here,

Just letting you guys know that I recently in August had Laser treatment done by Dr Adrianna Schriebner.

She comes across as really kind and caring, but that is not the real woman behind the Laser.

She missed a huge amount of skin on my face and it cost me $5,000 for below my eyes to my jaw line.

She will not redo her mistake without me having to pay another almost $1,000.

While I was waiting to see her about my complaint, 3 other women were also there to see her because she missed parts of their faces too and also has burnt one womans face and she is now scarred.

Dr Schriebner is a dangerous operator, she doe's not care for hygeine as her used syringes just get thrown on the floor, also we had to lie on a dirty cushion without a pillow slip...discusting.

She will blatantly lie to your face saying you don't have to pay for redo and then will not do the work until she charges you.

Her assistant Edwina is an ex barmaid and is really a rough nut, they are both making a whole lot of money travelling around Australia taking advantage of lot's of people and giving no guarantees or satisfaction.

I do hope this blog will stop at least one innocent person from being taken for a fool by this Doctor.

I and other's have read her book on the Wings of Faith and it is just shameless self promotion, she writes about herself in the 3rd person and blames everyone else for all her troubles both emotional and monetary she accepts no responsibility for anything.

I will be compiling a letter regarding my treatment to the Registrar of the NSW Medical Board as my complaints are very serious...not all listed here.

lillymay Jan 5 2011

Hi Vegemite, I would really like to talk to you by email if possible as I am a very unhappy patient of Dr Schriebner. I had a full face laser treatment a couple of months ago and I have numerous problems. My face can only describe as ruined. So much for looking wonderful for my daughters wedding. I would like to know how many other people this sort of thing has happened to at the hands of Dr S. I will not be returning to her clinic but want my money back thats for sure. Nearly 8 grand.

Hi Vegemite here,

Just letting you guys know that I recently in August had Laser treatment done by Dr Adrianna Schriebner.

She comes across as really kind and caring, but that is not the real woman behind the Laser.

She missed a huge amount of skin on my face and it cost me $5,000 for below my eyes to my jaw line.

She will not redo her mistake without me having to pay another almost $1,000.

While I was waiting to see her about my complaint, 3 other women were also there to see her because she missed parts of their faces too and also has burnt one womans face and she is now scarred.

Dr Schriebner is a dangerous operator, she doe's not care for hygeine as her used syringes just get thrown on the floor, also we had to lie on a dirty cushion without a pillow slip...discusting.

She will blatantly lie to your face saying you don't have to pay for redo and then will not do the work until she charges you.

Her assistant Edwina is an ex barmaid and is really a rough nut, they are both making a whole lot of money travelling around Australia taking advantage of lot's of people and giving no guarantees or satisfaction.

I do hope this blog will stop at least one innocent person from being taken for a fool by this Doctor.

I and other's have read her book on the Wings of Faith and it is just shameless self promotion, she writes about herself in the 3rd person and blames everyone else for all her troubles both emotional and monetary she accepts no responsibility for anything.

I will be compiling a letter regarding my treatment to the Registrar of the NSW Medical Board as my complaints are very serious...not all listed here.