Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Idioteque

Fibre helps acne?

In my never ending quest to find a solution for my acne I realised i have very little fibre in my diet. Does anybody know if fibre and acne could be linked somehow?

Even if they aren't linked I'd like to know how I can get some into my diet and how much I should be getting?

Thanks!

I can't speak as to whether or not fiber intake and acne are related, but here's a list of high-fiber foods that also explains what the daily fiber intake should be for an adult.

Wow this is exactly what I was looking for. I don't neccesarily expect more fibre to improve my acne but if by some miracle something groundbreaking happens I'll keep you posted.

Fiber should be an important part of your diet. You actually digest very little if any fiber at all. Fiber attracts toxins and expels them via bowel movements.

Fruits and veggies are high in fiber, especially apples.

I did a light 2 week detox and had to take nasty ass fibre every morning made me gag but was totally worth it. I don't get white heads anymore at all. Only get a few black heads a week now from daily activities I do. Ugh, and looking back 2 months ago I went on accutane for a week.

I love my face.

Sounds interesting deadmaus!

How much did you use, how did you do it?

And did your diet and supplements help? when did you start taking them?