Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hey guys i started accutane like a month ago and im done with my 1 month but have no funds for me to go get more pills or go see the derm so i kinda have to force my self to quit tane =[

I just have a quik question tho.. it seems like while i was on tane my scars whould get more red and whould take for ever for it to erase, so after i quit will my scars be normal again and not be red? how long whould that take?

How long will acctuane stay in me?

I was thinking of trying out dans products (cleanser,BP,aha)

How long after quiting do u think i can use the BP,aha?

My lips arent chapping no more and the ache have all disappeared

PLease help me out

I think it's really strange that you would start accutane without having funds to complete the course. One month of accutane? Seriously? I wouldn't know where to begin to help you, maybe someone else can offer suggestions.

Hey guys i started accutane like a month ago and im done with my 1 month but have no funds for me to go get more pills or go see the derm so i kinda have to force my self to quit tane =[

I just have a quik question tho.. it seems like while i was on tane my scars whould get more red and whould take for ever for it to erase, so after i quit will my scars be normal again and not be red? how long whould that take?

How long will acctuane stay in me?

I was thinking of trying out dans products (cleanser,BP,aha)

How long after quiting do u think i can use the BP,aha?

My lips arent chapping no more and the ache have all disappeared

PLease help me out

Red marks are a b*tch! It's hard to say how long they will last, some people it's a couple of weeks others it takes years and years.

As for how long accutane stays in your system, well women are told it's fine to get pregnant 1 month after finishing accutane, so it must be be totally flushed out by then.

I think it's fine to use the BP now, if your skin doesn't feel too sensitive. People just warn against it as a precaution but if your skin feels fine there is no time limit you have to wait for. You were only on it for a month as well which probably means your skin isn't too sensitive. My derm even told me that I can carry on to use my BP while I'm starting accutane if I want until I feel its too irritating. (I didn't though)

In your situation I would say something like Dan's method would be a good option.

well u know shit happens all the time and im in that situation where im really tight on money.. so 200 on pill and 100-150 for derm a month is a no no for me right now..

I just want to find out how long after tane can i use bp?

cause u know when ur on tane u scar and the scar doesnt fade for a really long time

so while i used the bp whould my face be really red for a really long time?