Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
JT87

BP Enlarging Pores????

I have been using the Regimen for about 3 months now with fairly decent results. I still have some acne but my major problem is that my pores have enlarged and are quite visible as such. I have been using Cetaphil Cleaner then 5% BP I got from my local Kaiser Permanente Pharmacy and then using Complex 15 Face Cream mixed with 3 drops of jojoba oil. I also use AHA 10% once a week.

I've read that using a retinol cream might help. Any ideas? Anyone care to share a similar experience.

Thanks.

-Jack

Pore size is genetic--products aren't going to make your pores bigger or smaller (although some products can make your pores appear larger or smaller.

Well either way my pores most definitely appear larger than they were before I started on the Regimen. Do you have any response to my OP? Any help would be appreciated. Home remedies, products etc...

Is your skin oily? Shiny surfaces make imperfections easier to see. If you've got oily skin, you could try blotting the oil away with oil blotting sheets. It's a temporary solution, but it might help.

Guest Timehealsall
Is your skin oily? Shiny surfaces make imperfections easier to see. If you've got oily skin, you could try blotting the oil away with oil blotting sheets. It's a temporary solution, but it might help.

are scarred pores genetics as well? To the OP i am also on the regimen (3 and half months) and im getting scarred pores.

Do you think maybe its the jojoba oil thats the culprit? I also use cetaphil gentle cleanser.

are scarred pores genetics as well? To the OP i am also on the regimen (3 and half months) and im getting scarred pores.

Do you think maybe its the jojoba oil thats the culprit? I also use cetaphil gentle cleanser.

timehealsall... you ask way too many Questions! its starting to get irritating. Its like every thread i see, your asking something in it!

Guest Timehealsall

timehealsall... you ask way too many Questions! its starting to get irritating. Its like every thread i see, your asking something in it!

yea sorry. I just want to know how the fuck someone can get so many scarred pores in like a few weekks..