Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
angelaychang

My Face Reality Experience

I have my first appointment with Face Reality, I have heard many good things about them and am hoping that they will be able to help me get my skin clear. My skin is mostly non-inflamed, with small bumps on my chin, foreheard, and cheek area. Before this, I never had any acne what so ever. But everything changed a couple of years ago, when I moved to San Francisco. It's been really hard to deal with, since it has been tough on my confidence. So I have high hopes for Face Reality. Will post more as my journey goes along.

By the sound of it, it's not that bad! :)

I'm serious I know of several people who have mild acne (probably way more than you) and it doesn't look bad at all!

I think some Benzoyl Peroxide will do the trick for you, even though you already look beautiful. ;)

Thanks NibblyNoob!

My appointment is tomorrow and i'll see what they say. i have heard that non-inflamed acne, though it doesn't look as bad is harder to get rid of. i honestly hate the feeling of my skin when i touch it. i wish it was smooth! i also have several dark marks on my face, hopefully they can help with that too.

Thanks again for the kind words!

Good luck with your appointment today! Keep us posted on how it goes. You're in good hands - Laura is absolutely the best!