Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SilverSpark

Best Mineral Make Up

Brand: Hourglass

Where to buy: Sephora.com or at Sephora stores

I know a lot of people use bare minerals, bare essentials, Almay etc. I love those brand for eye shadow, lip gloss, and blush. But I had not had good luck with foundations because they always looked like I put eyeshadow all over my face.

But now I have found a product that is so incredibly amazing! It not only covers, but it actually HELPS (i think it has to do with the fancy anti-aging products in it.) It is a liquid mineral primer that makes your skin REALLY silky smooth and a liquid foundation. I have experienced no break outs. I use the mineral primer and then the foundation. Great coverage, but allows enough of your natural tone to come through so you don't look like a clown.

I know it's expensive, but totally worth it to cover the dark spots that are still healing since the regimen has cleared up all my active acne; I'm asian a prone to those spots. Also, they have colors for those super hard to match skin tones (like mine.) You dont need that much either, just half a pump of primer warmed between your fingers and spread and one full pump of foundation applied with a foundation brush. Used everyday the primer will last about 2 months and the foundation 1 month, but I dont wear make up that often so it's lasts forever.

I'm so excited about this product that I wanted to share it with all of you!

Edited by SilverSpark