Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
AnnieC

Help in answering some questions, please!

Hi everyone,

I've just recently started the regimen ... I'm only applying the BP at night, though, and am using Neutrogena's On-The-Spot Acne Treatment.

I have a couple questions I was wondering if anyone could answer:

1. For those who have had success with the regimen, how long does it take before you see results? (In other words, get clear and pretty much stay clear?)

2. Has anyone ever used Aloe Vera gel in place of the moisturizer after application of BP? I love Aloe Vera Gel, and it's supposed to be moisturizing, but I didn't know if it would work in place of one. What do you all think?

3. Has anyone found that the regimen works for body (specifically, chest and back) acne? I'd reallly like to try it, but only if it works ....

Thanks for your help! :)

Most people experience significant and consistent clearing by about the third month. Everybody is different, though, so for some people it may happen sooner, and for some, it may take a bit longer.

There have been people that have used aloe vera as a moisturizer with The Regimen. I, personally, have not, so I can't really give you any advice there. I will say, though, that in my experience, in general, aloe vera isn't moisturizing enough. The BP will likely dry you out quite a bit early on, and you'll need something that will be able to combat that.

Also, there's a Body Acne Regimen, if you need it. ; )