Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kjax

makeup + regimen??

so i just got my regimen today and before i start using it i just wanted to know if it's okay to wear makeup while using it at the same time..??

Lol thanks that helped answer my question and even though it'll be hard i think i'll stay away from the makeup for a while like my mother has been telling me to do for the past few months -.-'

I gave up on makeup when I started The Regimen, and it was hard at first, but you'll be surprised at how quickly you get used to going without it.

In fact, once I was clear, and it was okay for me to add makeup back in, I actually didn't want to. Thanks to The Regimen, I look better without a bunch of makeup on. I hadn't realized how much makeup muted the natural glow of my skin. : )

that's awesome! im really hoping this regimen works so i don't have to rely on makeup just to go out in public especially school but i guess now i can get that extra 5 minutes of sleep :)