Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
gMARIAs

Best Sunblock for Acne Prone Folk?

So, I figured I should really start using sunscreen during the day - even if I don't go out often. The walk to my car is probably enough to accumulate damage.

I know Banana Boat has a facial one, but are there any others that really don't break skin out? Sunscreen makes me nervous

Neutrogena Ultra-Sheer Dry-Touch Sunblock. I use it only occasionally, but it's nice. It doesn't really do anything to my skin, and I have acne, of course, and it's supposed to be non-comedogenic. It goes on kind of matte and it's completely non-oily.

Edited by ppopsicle

If you are willing to order one online, I really like Face Reality Acne Clinic's SPF 30 for Acne Prone Skin. It is from an acne clinic's own product line, so it is designed for people with acne. It has never clogged my pores, its not greasy - sinks right in to my skin. And it protected my skin from getting burned even when I spent several days camping in the black rock desert (and I'm very fair skinned)

i second Neutrogena Ultra-Sheer Dry-Touch Sunblock, especially 100 (or (99) SPF (dont remember) because the ingredient list is the shortest...