Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I used to do this with my old AHA moisturizer. I'd put it in the fridge! And when I use it, bam... calming cold goodness on my face.

I'm now using Dan's AHA and it works better than ever. I've actually been using AHA for about 5 years now, and Dan's works quite well as the ingredient list is very simple.

Most AHA's that I could find were at the drug store, namely the "lab series" for men, or "polo sport AHA lotion". But those designer brands tend to put a lot of additional ingredients in there.

So my question is...

Will putting AHA in the fridge ruin Dan's product? Not sure about temperature and store here...

Dan sort of addressed this topic a while back when people were concerned about their products freezing in the packages in the winter. He said that the products should be fine, even if they get frozen for a while, so putting them in your fridge shouldn't be a problem.

He also wrote a blog entry about how he liked putting his BP in the fridge because it was refreshing when he put it on. I'm sure the same applies to the AHA.

the cold does not affect ingredients. it should preserve them. high temperatures tend to change the ingredients' structure. etc, etc.