Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
masshi

What's a good skin-exfoliating body and face wash?

I'm about to run out of my prescription acne medication, and due to complications with my insurance at the moment, I don't think I'll be able to get any more until next year. I've been using a Brevoxyl-4 wash (4% benzoyl peroxide) and Differen gel (adapalene) for after the shower

So at the moment, I really need to rely on a substitue regimen if I don't want to break out really badly.

So... what are some good exfoliants? I'd prefer something that can be found in-store, but if you only know of things online, I'll look into it. I'm not going to complain about advice. Thanks in advance!

(Also, on a side-note, I've been using this Satin anti-microbial soap on my face for a while now, and I must say that it really is nice. I've been using it before the the Brevoxyl to clear up oil and what not so that the benzoyl peroxide is able to work better.

Now, should I use the Satin before whatever exfoliating product I decide to use, or after? Or maybe both before and after?)