Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Chachi477

breaking out it stages

Has any one ever broken out in stages...I mean like I remember b4 I would break out on my cheeks for a while, then it would clear up, then I would break out around my mouth then that would clear up, then my forehead...ect. Anyone ever experience this?

Yeah.. I think most people do. When My Acne first started it was on my forehead then slowly and surely it started to move down my face to where it is now (Cheeks and neck) I never broke out around my mouth though.

Certainly, started around my mouth and on the chin. Then it moved up to my cheeks, and now this is fading a bit and I seem to get acne near my eyebrows. I rarely get any acne around my mouth anymore and the acne on my cheeks is fading, so I'm hoping it'll end after they are done wreaking havoc on my forehead.

yeah exactly this. i had completely clear forehead for ages but acne on cheeks. then it moved from cheeks to forehead. now its kinda on both and around the insides of my eyebrows...

its so weird.

yeah exactly this. i had completely clear forehead for ages but acne on cheeks. then it moved from cheeks to forehead. now its kinda on both and around the insides of my eyebrows...

its so weird.

I get this too... I thought it was from my sunglasses but i could be wrong.

Sunglasses aren't a likely cause. I wore sunglasses in the summer all the time and still my 'eyebrow zone' remained clear. Now when I stopped wearing them, it has begun.