Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
assassin.

How is this diet for acne?

Meal One

3-4 egg whites (hardboiled) and vegetables (spinach or cucumber slices).

Meal Two

Same as meal one.

Meal Three

Same as meal one.

I also add a multivitamin/vitamin juice. I try to avoid too much iodine through the multivitamin/vitamin juice.

I also have a few cashews here and there.

Edited by bojanglesk8

Meal One

Meal Two

Same as meal one.

Meal Three

Same as meal one.

I also add a multivitamin/vitamin juice. I try to avoid too much iodine through the multivitamin/vitamin juice.

So you think eating the same 5 foods daily forever is healthy? Hmmm.... the world is clearly going to end December 21, 2010. :naughty:

Edited by Necromancer

Meal One

Meal Two

Same as meal one.

Meal Three

Same as meal one.

So you think eating the same 5 foods daily forever is healthy? Hmmm.... the world is clearly going to end December 21, 2010. :naughty:

Its 21 Dec 12 not 2010 that the mayan calender ends and all the talk about the world ending ;)

its 2012... and its bullcrap cuz the mayan calander already ended before. They just switched to a bigger one that ends in 2012. If our year calander ends it doesnt mean the world ends. No it means we have to go to a shop and buy a new one!

And ye only eating a few foods is bad. You need variaty. Dont know how to spell the word.

Edited by joris

Wow that's horrible!!

Eating only eggs , veggies and some cashew a day?

Look dude, there are a lot of food out there and I am sure that you can handle most of them!

not all food causes acne. On the other hand, sugar makes acne worst.

foods that could possibly cause acne are - dairy, fish , and wheat, these causes allergies reaction to certain people.

I say to add one food at a time and see how it goes...... however, it's hard to tell if you keep breaking out so you must wait until it's under control to do this test.

Also, if you are really considering this then you should at least add supplements. Otherwise, you shouldn't do this. :)

Edited by EddieE

Meal One

Meal Two

Same as meal one.

Meal Three

Same as meal one.

If you didn't hardboil the eggs, my bet is you'd be clear of acne. However you'd also be thin as a rake, and lacking in lots of nutrients, and have swapped one problem for 10 other ones :).