Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

it seems as though the red marks on my forhead have faded into brown marks which is terrible....and i hope that doesnt happen with my nose. when i look at my nose i have red marks all over it from previous pimples, and it seems as though my whole nose is just RED, ugh. i dont know what to do...btw i am 16 and i really only get acne in my tzone.. ugh im so upset. what should i do??? they are red and annoying..but NOT a pimple. my aunt has this stuff called murad age spot and pigment gel or something...would that work on red marks or just actuall acne marks? fyi they are not ice-pick llike, like they arent indented. i dont know what to do and it very much hurts me. i hear they go away over timeee, is that truee? like it says on a website that they are just healing and it takes a good 6-12 months...and then it fadess into your regular skin...is this true? also i reAd that exfoliation is good for them, but i feel that it would just make my nose more more more redd and irritated.

PLEASE HELP MEE IM feeling like suicidal..