Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

So i use AHA about once every other day at night. I live in a place that is usually cloudy, and im not outside too often. Anyways, i dont use sunscreen, but i almost always where a hat. I havent got physically sunburned at all...Am i still destroying my skin? Im kind of worried that in 20 years wrinkles and even worse...skin cancer...will become an issue. Im just wondering if in my case i still should use sunscreen every day or only if i am outside for an hour or more? Thanks for the help u guys

If your useing it at night then there should be no risk of sunburn, AHA should keep your skin moisturised so long term would be good for preventing wrinkles.

If your useing it at night then there should be no risk of sunburn,

Not true. You should use spf everyday for as long as you are using AHA's, and for a week or two after discontinuing it.

Let's be on the safe side and use spf daily. :)

You don't need to get a sunburn to experience sun damage.

true true...all you need is sun exposure...im sure the only way you could get away with not using spf! is being inside all day or wearing a hat AT ALL TIMES!