Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
luvskincare13

Treatment done but

I finally had my treatment and now that my skin has calmed down and the swelling is reduced except for a couple spots on my left cheek, I am not really sure if the treatment has helped much. I think maybe a little but not too much.

I will probably go in for another treatment of subcision though.

I have a photo in the scar gallery if you could please check it out and let me know what you all think. Should I go in for more or am I wasting my hard earned money? Or Should I just go for the Fraxel repair laser?

When I took that photo I swear I almost passed out. I had to take a shot of whiskey to calm my nerves down. Bad lighting sucks for me. :shifty: Thank god fish tank lights facing towards my face in the dark are not a normal part of my daily life!!!

Hi acnepwns,

I had subcision on my upper and lower cheeks. I also had another tca peel. The photo in the gallery is of my right side. I also have photos in the acne gallery but those are only before photos.I am not sure if there is any real improvement though. My skin is stubborn. I just thought I was going to have more of an improvement. Now I am thinking of just doing the laser but money is tight and I would feel really bad if I wasted thousands for no improvements. I try to keep positive but also realistic.