Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Irjamez

10 Seconds DK Cleanser routine...

Honestly who on the DK regime washes there face for only 10 seconds or less? The reason why I ask is because I feel like I am leaving dirt or w/e behind by only washing for 10 seconds am I just paranoid?

Morning time I do wash for only 10 seconds but at night I tend to wash a little longer maybe 20 seconds.

I try to keep my cleansing sessions between ten and twenty seconds long. The point is that you're supposed to keep it short to avoid irritating your skin. I'm sure an extra couple of seconds isn't going to hurt, as long as you're being gentle.

Do you make sure yo create a lather before washing your face? I never thought that 10 seconds would be enough, but it is, with forming a nice lather my face feels fresh and clean. I usually count the time in my head so i dont wash too long.

Yes, I do create lather before putting the cleanser on my face. I think what I'm doing should be fine 10seconds morning 20 seconds night, as long as your very gentle.

yeah i get you....i do 10 seconds or less morning and night...but i guess a couple more seconds won't hurt agreed as long as your being gentle! if i wear makeup i wash for like 25 seconds

I try to keep my cleansing sessions between ten and twenty seconds long. The point is that you're supposed to keep it short to avoid irritating your skin. I'm sure an extra couple of seconds isn't going to hurt, as long as you're being gentle.

I agree with this.