Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hey man.

'Acne started when i was 13 years old, i don't know but if not acne, my life were much better now. I lost my girlfriend, because stayed at home 3 months and didnt want to go anywhere, every day at school started be hell... I am scared to look into peoples eyes when talking, scared to do something, ... my life sucks.'

I'm near enough the same age as you and that is exactly the same as what i have been through in last few years. Im hoping my confidence will grow back to how it used to be before my acne is now. It makes me really sad to think how confident i used to be and how good life was without acne. I've always thought i would have enjoyed the last few years so much more and i would be a lot more out spoken if i didn't have acne.

Anyway man good luck with the course! I started my course only 4 days ago so i will follow your log if you decide to carry this one on. So let's hope we both come out successful and hopefully our confidence will shoot back up. :razz:

Hey thanks for leaving a comment on my log. Anyways I just stopped by to wish you good luck and encourage you not to give up because one day, this will be over and hopefully all of us can live our lives with confidence and happiness that we all deserve :)

Month 1 and day 12

I just want to share that i am starting tomorrow, taking omega 3, minerals, vitamins, healthy food like vegetables and fruits, i will also start going to gym, and change my life style, dont stay at home all day, go outside do something useful. :)

I will upload pictures on month 2, i hope it gonna be progressed...

Today:

Side effects: dry flaking face, very dry lips, had some back pains, stomach pains, and some kind of depression. -.-

Face today: dry and my pores is weird, so red and ... dont know how explain... lot of acne, and yeh ugly face.

Todays my day:

I heard how some 1 in my class saying to friends, look on hes face so much spots, and he laughted, then he showed with finger into my 1 big spot and asked, what is that? "hahahha"

And then i stayed up and hit him into face, yes i had fight, lol... then he didnt talked with me and didnt comment my acne anymore.

I dont know some 1 is listening or not, maybe i should delete... but i feel much better when write those all things here.

Anyway, i feel pretty bad now.

(sorry for my english)

@ iwantbehappy

i can imagine how you must feel but please hang in there, there are alot of people who have the same problems as you, you are not alone!!

I know it must hurt but those people are just superficial and very young aswell. Please do not get discouraged you are going on the right track with changing your diet and everything. I will follow your process. You are still young and just keep imagining that one day you will be successfull and have compassion for other people. You should do things that you enjoy doing!!

Hey there!

We're surprisingly close regarding treatment length and dose - I'm 44 days in, was at 20 mg/day during the first month and got bumped to 40 mg at the beginning of my second month. I'm still breaking out as well and can totally relate to your bad mood - I'm trying to keep my teeth clenched though and keep studying and going to the gym..

I completely understand why you reacted as you did in school. Just remember that the woolhead who made fun of you is a social retard that tries to seem cool at the expense of other people. He's is probably very insecure and doesn't even have the strength to be polite - try not to let yourself be bothered by low-lifes like that. I know that's an easy thing to say, but he really only merits your pity.

You on the other hand show a big surplus of energy by going to school, going to the gym and by being able to smile to other people.

Oh, and no need to excuse your English - it's perfectly understandable : )

Keep strong, keep smiling and update us soon! : )

Month 1 day 14

I want make update today, because just wahsed my face, and want to show how my acne severe is -.-

Side effects: dry lips, eyes, and depression, actually i dont care those effects, i just want to clear that f***ing acne,

Face: bad, so red, breaked out today, something wrong with my face...

I asking myself why i have acne, why on face, omg... why... today at school looked at peoples face and couldnt found any 1 with acne, wtf why me...

Acne looks much worse in real life, but this picture still creepy.

I will not update my log for while now.

bye. :ninja:

todays picture:

Edited by iWantBeHappy

Hey :) I completley understand how you feel; I actually stopped going to school..

Best of luck with Accutane man. Your skin has really improved from a few months ago and you're a good looking guy, so cheers to the future! Keep us posted :)

you're english is pretty good, especially for a second language. My mom's been in an english country for 28 years and hers is no where as good as yours!

looking at your first couple of pictures I see a tremendous improvement! I'm pretty excited for you in a couple of months your skin is going to look amazing - and stay amazing!

stay positive :)

Hey I just want to tell you that your acne isn't that bad!!

I know thats how it feels sometimes but it always looks worse to yourself

You are your own worst critic!!

If you want any help or advice don't be scared to ask!

Have you ever considered helping acne through diet?

It has worked for so many iincluding me

allthough i still get the odd spot!!

I wish you the best of luck and dont be afraid to ask!!

Hey! Just wanted to stop by your log and wish you lots of luck! I have a feeling Accutane will work wonders for you :)

Hey! Just wanted to stop by your log and wish you lots of luck! I have a feeling Accutane will work wonders for you :)

Keep your head up dude im in the same position as you and my face looks just like yours, like literally we have the same amount of acne in almost the same spots. Hopefully Accutane clears us up!

Hi There,

I feel so sorry for you looking at your pictures and how bad acne makes you feel.

People are so bloody cruel, I remember how much it affected my confidence and upset me when I was at school.

Your most recent picture does look better than the 'before acne' picture, the side affects of tane won't help you feel much better short term but stick with it, the results will be worth it.

I'm probably not the best advert for roaccutane since I am now on my second dose at age 37, but, I can tell you that when I was finally offered this treatment at 22 years old or so, my acne cleared completely.

I was left with some scarring (unfortunately you probably will too), but the tane did reduce the size of the largest 'holes' I had around my temples and my neck, although I have always been aware of them and only landed up on a second course now as I was looking at laser treatment to get rid of the remaining marks (only to be told you can't as you have still got active acne!)

I'm sure my life would have been much easier if I had never had acne, but I try to think it makes you stronger having to deal with these things.

I really hope things get better for you. Try and stay positive, those that pick on you are just showing how shallow they are. Don't let them get to you.

Al the best,

Martin

Thanks all for advice, it help me alot :)

Month 1 day 20

Side effects: depression, very dry lips, ...

Face: face looks better, but very dry, and all acne places is flaking and lot of dead skin, also i had break out on shoulders and back, i never had it before... And noticed some scars, and scarring pores, nothing major but when they are red, looks much worse.

This week was not very hard, i have more self confidence now, also started diet, lot of water, gym, vegetables, vitamins, and other good things, it makes me feel much better, but i failed and smoked like 3 cigarettes this week, so i am angry to myself, maybe next week will be perfect. :)

Overall things are better than before.

Bye

Month 1 day 26

Side effects: very dry lips, and some weird things, like back pain...

My face feels much better, but red and dry, lot of red marks and scabs.

Also my friend said today, "you have much less spots, what cream you using?" thats stupid but i feel much great. lol

Good luck all :)

hey buddy , your diet is very important.You probably seen it already but if you haven't type in 'candida' into the search bar and look up a guy called brenton. In my opinion antibiotics are only short term because they not only kill bad bacteria but the good bacteria aswell meaning they destroy your immune system and your body cannot fight infection. You can build up your immune system again mainly through the use of healthy saturated fat.Have a look at this website healingnaturallybybee.com. I'm about 90% clear now, my acne was never that bad (probably because i never took antibiotics).Bottom line is you have an infection on your face and no cream can get rid of it, you need to eliminate the infection by letting your body heal itself.

If you follow brenton's program I would be quite confident you would see considerable results.

quick synopsis of the diet:

no alcohol,fungi(mushrooms),corn,wheat,peanuts,pistachios because they contain moulds.

gluten causes trouble for some, dairy also.

Eat alot of fat, (i like stew because it's hot liquid so you can add loads of butter to it).eat some protein , and eat little carbs.

Don't eat vegetable oil no matter what the commercials say, it's not good for you it's actually altered at a molecular level.

Sugar should not touch your lips, even fruit can be bad , stick to low sugar ones like grapefruit,lemon,limes,green apples and berries.

grains should probably be avoided . if you are eating them make sure you soak them overnight, oats for example have enzyme inhibitors that stop you from absorbing minerals but if you soak them in bottled water (chlorine kills the .good bacteria) and lemon juice the lactobilli can eliminate them

microwave foods suppress your immune system , don't eat them.

Eat as much green leafy vegetables as you want but make sure you cook them to break down the cell walls.Eat the yolk from the egg(very good fat) do not overcook meat or eggs.

exercise and sleep also plays a major role , as does anything that boosts your immune system

If you didn't understand anything , let me know and i'll explain it better.

P.S I hope to god I'm wrong and the antibiotics work for you.

Edited by easy to remember

hey buddy , your diet is very important.You probably seen it already but if you haven't type in 'candida' into the search bar and look up a guy called brenton. In my opinion antibiotics are only short term because they not only kill bad bacteria but the good bacteria aswell meaning they destroy your immune system and your body cannot fight infection. You can build up your immune system again mainly through the use of healthy saturated fat.Have a look at this website healingnaturallybybee.com. I'm about 90% clear now, my acne was never that bad (probably because i never took antibiotics).Bottom line is you have an infection on your face and no cream can get rid of it, you need to eliminate the infection by letting your body heal itself.

If you follow brenton's program I would be quite confident you would see considerable results.

quick synopsis of the diet:

no alcohol,fungi(mushrooms),corn,wheat,peanuts,pistachios because they contain moulds.

gluten causes trouble for some, dairy also.

Eat alot of fat, (i like stew because it's hot liquid so you can add loads of butter to it).eat some protein , and eat little carbs.

Don't eat vegetable oil no matter what the commercials say, it's not good for you it's actually altered at a molecular level.

Sugar should not touch your lips, even fruit can be bad , stick to low sugar ones like grapefruit,lemon,limes,green apples and berries.

grains should probably be avoided . if you are eating them make sure you soak them overnight, oats for example have enzyme inhibitors that stop you from absorbing minerals but if you soak them in bottled water (chlorine kills the .good bacteria) and lemon juice the lactobilli can eliminate them

microwave foods suppress your immune system , don't eat them.

Eat as much green leafy vegetables as you want but make sure you cook them to break down the cell walls.Eat the yolk from the egg(very good fat) do not overcook meat or eggs.

exercise and sleep also plays a major role , as does anything that boosts your immune system

If you didn't understand anything , let me know and i'll explain it better.

P.S I hope to god I'm wrong and the antibiotics work for you.

I already knew that :)

I used antibiotics because, doctor said, i dont even like them... havent seen any results.

I already on healty diet, before i started accutane i smoked and drinked alchohol, i know i am only 16 but i didnt care it.

Also my diet was bad, i eated like 2 times a day, because i was depressend. So immune system was weak.

Now i eat like 8 times day, drinking about 3 litres water, taking lot of supplements, and planning after accutane start better diet, because i cant take now lot of good things with vitamin A :)

I agree with you, acne need heal from inside, and let your body fight it natural, because all antibiotics, creams only makes it worse.

Anyway thanks for sharing your experiance.

I already on healty diet, before i started accutane i smoked and drinked alchohol, i know i am only 16 but i didnt care it.

Also my diet was bad, i eated like 2 times a day, because i was depressend. So immune system was weak.

Now i eat like 8 times day, drinking about 3 litres water, taking lot of supplements, and planning after accutane start better diet, because i cant take now lot of good things with vitamin A :)

I agree with you, acne need heal from inside, and let your body fight it natural, because all antibiotics, creams only makes it worse.

Anyway thanks for sharing your experiance.

Edited by easy to remember

i hope you don't think i'm being pushy, but anyway.Eating 8 times a day is not healthy, your digestive system gets no rest and cannot eliminate toxins, eating two times a day is actually much better, assuming your eating the right food.Water is not very important , and too much can decrease your salt reserves.Many supplements are not in their natural form. vitamin c for example is usually ascorbic acid , which is only one part of true vitamin c. Supplements can be useful but are no substitute for a healthy diet.I was eating what i thought was a healthy diet for years but i still had acne.Then i started researching on healingnaturallybybee.com and i got clear.There is too much to explain to do it in this post , but i would hope you would look up the site and do some of your own research.

Dude i am working out in gym 4 times per week, i want to eat, i am not eating chocolate and chips 8 times a day, most i eating healthy natural food, vegetables, fruits, and other organic stuff, and i feel great.... If you compare what my acne was before 2 month and now, its miracle...

Ill visit that site.

Also theres green smoothies thread

http://www.acne.org/messageboard/FABULOUS-...green+smoothies

It really helps to feel good and healthy :)

Edited by iWantBeHappy