Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Alexandra24

Regimen Problem

The Regimen has been doing wonders for my skin. It's getting more clear, less red, and less irratated. But i do have one problem; the skin around my eyes is excessively dry. Literally the skin around my entire eye, from my eyelids and skin under my eyebrow, to the corners of my eyes, to the bags underneath. They are almost always peeling and red and they hurt, it hurts to put makeup over it and it's flaky and dry and looks disgusting. I've been on the Regimen for maybe a month now or a little less, and my eyes have gotten swollen twice from the regimen, i don't know if that because my skin was so dry, or because i'm allergic. i do not want to discontinue use of this product because it's literally the only thing i've found that's worked. please help me to stop getting dry and flaky skin and swollen eyes?

It's very important to keep the BP away from the skin around your eyes. The skin around your eyes is about ten times thinner than the skin elsewhere on your face, so it gets irritated and dried out much, much more easily.

Try using moisturizer, jojoba oil, or an eye cream around your eyes before applying your BP, and then, when you're putting on the BP, make sure to avoid getting it in the red areas on this picture:

post-77161-1259692088_thumb.jpg

post-77161-1259692088_thumb.jpg