Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi, I'm new to this post. I have had acne since i was 15 now i'm 19 and i always breakout every 1 or two days. I usually have 5 or 6 pimples (big pimple that last long) on my face. :( As soon one heals another pop out. I only get them in my chin and around my lips. I'm clear from my forehead, cheeks, and nose. I have used proactiv,murad,clinique acne solution, and any over counter medicine. So i would want some one to help me where to start from. I usually just clean my face with the Purpose Gentle Wash. I used BP but stop using it. What BP would i need to used/brand. Someone has any tips. Everything would be helpful.

Edited by IBAILEY_24

Have you looked into the Acne.org Regimen? A lot of people that haven't had success with other treatments have been able to get clear with The Regimen.

You'd need a gentle cleanser (Purpose is fine--it's one of the recommended cleansers, actually), a 2.5% BP, and a moisturizer.

You might want to check it out.