Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Forsaken

My way of life now that I have Acne Scars.

This will basically sum up all of my thoughts and plans for future now that I have acne scars.

I think about death all day and want to kill myself.

I wish that god had acne and scars so he knew what it feels like to suffer.

If my scars aren't gone by next year, my 18 birthday, I will buy a gun and then shoot myself.

I don't care about my family and friends, and yes I am a selfish person and I don't care about anything except myself.

I'm currently on Accutane so I'm going to be on that for 4 months.

If I ever did live, I would never have kids and would consider a vesectamy so that I wouldn't have to make another being suffer from acne. smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

IT"S A WONDERFUL WORLD ISN"T IT PEOPLE!?

i really think its good everyone comes here to talk about it.. even if they are talking about suicide.. atleast they are still here to talk about it.. i myself know the pain and fear that comes with suicidal feelings.. an my heart breaks for everyone who has to suffer the pain of all of this... forsaken.. there are so many people here who understand.. i bet the accutane is really gonna help you.. so hopefully soon there will be more joy in your life.. but i completely understand how you feel now..sad.gif

This will basically sum up all of my thoughts and plans for future now that I have acne scars.

I think about death all day and want to kill myself.

I wish that god had acne and scars so he knew what it feels like to suffer.

If my scars aren't gone by next year, my 18 birthday, I will buy a gun and then shoot myself.

I don't care about my family and friends, and yes I am a selfish person and I don't care about anything except myself.

I'm currently on Accutane so I'm going to be on that for 4 months.

If I ever did live, I would never have kids and would consider a vesectamy so that I wouldn't have to make another being suffer from acne. smile.gif  smile.gif  smile.gif  smile.gif  smile.gif  smile.gif  smile.gif  smile.gif  smile.gif  smile.gif  smile.gif  smile.gif  smile.gif

IT"S A WONDERFUL WORLD ISN"T IT PEOPLE!?

Forsaken, my dear you are only 18. You have so much to live for. I've had acne since I was 11 and I am 24 now. PLEASE GET SOME HELP!!!!! Talk to someone. I know this is hard to understand now, but after you have made it through all of this you will be a much stronger and compassion person than most people. As for your children, my parents never suffered from acne, neither has any of my friends parents that have had it. I worry about that same thing. All I know is that I have a good derm that took me 10yrs. to find. If my kids start to break out badly they are going directly to him and they will and can be treated before it gets as bad as ours has.

Oh, and Girl12343 or whatever the ---- your number is, you should know that this is a place where people can talk about this shit. If you and Doopie or Poopie or whatever the ----her name is, don't like it find another website!!!! Or Stop reading the posts that you think contain depressing stuff.

-Partially edited/Obi

yay ann a bell! lay the smack down :mrgreen: aurelia is so right.. but the sucky thing ive always noticed.. in my case.. everytime someone says what matters is the inside.. it goes completely in one ear and out the other..lol..because the reality is we are going to always really care about the way we look.. yea.. maybe its not the best way to be.. but hey.. thats the world ... so.. i say take all your anger an put it into researching your problems.. whether they are skin or whatever.. learn as much as you can.. so eventually you can really help yourself, and hopefully make yourself into who you want to be smile.gif

*edited* Me feeling *edited* is nothing compare to the feeling that gets released from letting out what you feel toward strangers, if it helps anyone to feel better ranting then let them rant.

what people dont realize is the people that never get their true feelings out are usually the ones that do commit suicide... i had the sweetest neighbor.. a very kind man who never spoke much...his wife said he said some sort of bad heart disorder.. basically he had been sick all of his life.. he never did complain... or really say anything about how it made him feel.. physically or emotionally... early one morning i went out for a jog.. only to hear my sweet neighbors wife crying an screaming as loud as she could.. for someone to help her husband.. who had shot himself in his bedroom... i will never forget that day.. an the sweet neighbor i lost.. but i will always wonder if he had someone to really talk to. ... about how his condition made him feel..if that would have changed things any.. i truly feel it would have sad.gif

I'm sorry it is just that I know now that I have acne and scarring, I could never live a normal life. My confidence and self esteem has been lowered to nothing. I have been planning a life of solitude for some time now. I have to protect myself from every way to fail and by doing so I also protect myself from ever succeeding. I feel like every encounter with a group of people is another time where they got to look at me and think "Oh well it's good that I don't have acne" or " I don't know what I would do if I had acne scars". I often feel like acne and scarring is punishment from god or maybe he's trying to teach me something in life I don't know what I did. If I could justwake up tommarow morning with out acne and scarring ever again I would work for free, and help old ladies accross the street and go to church every week. But that is never going to happen, all I have left to do is wait to die.

"Oh, and Girl12343 or whatever the fuck your number is, you should know that this is a place where people can talk about this shit. If you and Doopie or Poopie or whatever her name is, don't like it find another website!!!! Or Stop reading the posts that you think contain depressing stuff."

*edited*

-Partially edited/Obi.

yay ann a bell! lay the smack down :mrgreen:   aurelia is so right.. but the sucky thing ive always noticed.. in my case.. everytime someone says what matters is the inside.. it goes completely in one ear and out the other..lol..because the reality is we are going to always really care about the way we look.. yea.. maybe its not the best way to be.. but hey.. thats the world ... so.. i say take all your anger an put it into researching your problems.. whether they are skin or whatever.. learn as much as you can.. so eventually you can really help yourself, and hopefully make yourself into who you want to be smile.gif

You are on accutane, you are on the right track... As for scars, they look their worst at this point because they are fresh and new. Time will heal them, not completely, but they will look better than now.

*edited*

WOW I've truly never seen so much non-compassion. What ever happed to that saying... "if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all". We are on the internet you have no idea how your words can hurt people, how serious this poster may be and how your words can affect people

:sad:

If these types of posts bother you that much...why not just skip over these posts? I make a point to meet/greet everyone with kindness and blessings!! I beleive that what you give to the UNIVERSE it will eventually give it back to you.

Take Care!

Aurelia

Okay, maybe I sounded harsh. I don't mean to make it sound like their life is insignificant. I'm just saying it's very depressing reading about everyone who's contemplating suicide. How do you think it makes everyone else feel when they're dealing with the same problem? Should I kill myself too because I have acne?

Instead of saying a lot of judgmental comments in return , There is more going on inside these people's heads, do you not know anything about psychology at all? I'm not trying to cause conflict here, and there is a lot more things I would love to say to you but unlike you and your "I can say anything I want approach, I have respect for people. Apparently you are uneducated about these matters then that is fine, but all your doing is making it worse for those who are suffering. I'm sure a few that have read your prior post looked @ that and thought, "Oh great, another place where no one wants to listen to me or gives a fuck."

Forsaken no. What do you want? An face free of acne or scarring? Well, you can get that. Treat your acne, there are so many ways to do it and when you end up acne free, start treating your acne scarring. Be patient.

*edited*

If you don't like it you should just not read it or ignore it. I think you're just mad because you were going to give one of those "think about you dumb family speeches". And rotting in a coffin.... ok It would better because 1. I'm not alive with acne, 2. I can't feel pain. So then just kill yourself you say? Do you know how hard it is. I have to wait till the perfect time silly nilly. I can't hang myself because it takes too long, I can't slit my wrists or neck because it would hurt too much, a shot to the head would be very quick.. not enough time to actually feel that much pain. Your posts don't really mean anything.......

heh, you have absolutely no idea the things i've went through. As a matter of fact, I dealt with suicidal thoughts UNRELEATED to skin issues for 4 months this past year. But in my case, it was unintentional. It was due to an antidepressant but that's a whole other story. When you're that close to dying, you realize how precious life is. I guess it makes me mad because these people don't even appreciate it or know what they're doing and how serious it is. They have blinders on...they're not seeing the big picture. So I guess I'll apologize...these suicide posts are bringing up a lot of thoughts I'd have rather forgotten and I took it out on them. Sorry.

Okay, maybe I sounded harsh. I don't mean to make it sound like their life is insignificant. I'm just saying it's very depressing reading about everyone who's contemplating suicide. How do you think it makes everyone else feel when they're dealing with the same problem? Should I kill myself too because I have acne?

It's ok. Acne and Acne scarring aren't the only bad things that have happen in my life. February my lung collapsed spontaniously, talk about wierd. It's very rare for that to happen to anyone but it did to me. I never smoked in my life either. My mom smokes like a pack of cigarettes a day though and she has never had any lung problems. I just wish I could be more in control of myself physically

Guest ObiWontonKenoli

Hi guys-

I just partially edited some of the post.

I do not believe in calling somebody else names just to defend your fellow members. We do not solve anything by calling people names, on the contrary we will end up starting a flame war. Sorry I do not mean to be a moral police. Just trying to keep the peace that's all.

Now on to our REAL problem:

Acne scars and other various post-acne conditions are ongoing problems for all of us (including yours truly). I, along with other members of this board UNDERSTAND that this affects our self-esteem and personality.

The question is to WHAT DEGREE does this affect us?

Me- Don't I wish I got 'perfect' skin?? Heck yeah....Do I wish that my face is scar/blemish free? You bet. But as much as it affects me, I thank God that it doesn't keep me in my dark room, it doesn't prevent me from going out there and have fun. As far as I remember, I've always had LOTS of acne and scars (some of you have seen my pictures in the gallery, it was even worse when I was growing up). I've never felt like suicidal or anything at all..NO..I am not telling you not to get depressed. I am encouraging you to seek professional help if you're feeling suicidal.

This is a free forum to vent, but I guess if I may say so- when people semi-casually (and a bit too often) mention the word "die", "shoot myself", "suicide", it is a sign of a deeper issue/way of looking at your life. I actually talked to my friend about this he said, "My wife of 6 years just cheated on me, left us with $60,000 in debt, and two kids. I may have to file bankruptcy and I even know who she went out with...tell that person who wanted to commit suicide because of acne I'd like to TRADE PLACES with them"

I am sorry if I am sounding harsh- but suicidal thoughts are not to be taken lightly. I guess it's a different story when you say "man I'm a bit down and sometimes I do feel depressed and feeling these thoughts" That's a different kind of venting rather than "ACNE SUCKS I WANT TO DIE". It really concerns others when we see that type of messages.

I am in my 30s now (just had my 32nd last week) and perhaps as we grow older (more mature also?) We learn more and more to be AT PEACE with who we are? I know I am trying to do it daily.

Sorry for long post- I am stepping down from my soap box now.