Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
hellstorm

Wow so pissed at my dad.

Honestly, that is wrong of him. I understand if you don't want to share, but within what context was he saying this to you?

People say words in the heat of the moment without meaning it at times, but that doesn't excuse his behavior.

Honestly, that is wrong of him. I understand if you don't want to share, but within what context was he saying this to you?

People say words in the heat of the moment without meaning it at times, but that doesn't excuse his behavior.

he was yelling at me about not cleaning the house and i was like you're the one who keeps making the mess. give me a good reason why i should clean up your f*cking sh*t. then he just went off on me. but i agree, that didn't give him the right to say awful things to me.

When he's sleeping get a nut cracker and explode his testicles; that'll teach him.

lmao what would i do without my acne.org friends. thanks for the laugh

Wow, that is inexcusable. Did he at least apologize afterwards? My mom used to say some pretty nasty things to me as a teenager and say she was sorry afterwards. It doesn't make it ok, but at least she recognized she hurt my feelings.

Thats fuckin low, especially from your father. I guess he may have had a right to be mad, but that was an unintelligent and completely unnecessary insult..

Woah what a little D-bag. He seems in dire need of a slap to the face. People that love you know how where to hit you so it hurts :(... That's one thing that sucks about fighting with people that know you well.