morning

cetaphil cleansar

1 pump of bp

dan's moiturizer

evening

cetaphil

1 pump bp

aha for spot treatment and rest of the face with dan's moisturizer

i got 3 different white heads and 1 papule acne(red and no head) on my right cheek and 1 new white head on my left cheek. redness has gone down a little bit but my cheeks are are still red.I guess my skin is "purging" getting the gunk out deep inside my pores which is good! I will keep u posted !!

Edited by teddybear:)

keep yourself motivated ...give it atleast a month to show results...it will get better yhou just have to be patience and follow the regimen precisely your skin will thank you and you will be happy you stuck with the regimen!

DONT USE THE AHA! since your barely starting out it might irriatate your skin and cause more breakouts wait until the 6 weeks into the regimen to start using the aha!

it kinda feels as though your russhing into everything, that is not gonna be good you have to be gentle and patient it really pays off i really followed everything precisely and never had side effects but one day when i doubled my benzoyl peroxide usage because i wanted clearer skin faster..bad idea i peeled and flaked....

looking at before and after pictures helped me to stay positive

thanks turtle for taking time to help!! :D

day 13

same as the regimen above except the AHA

1 break out in the "left side" of cheek other than that the redness from post acne is fading slowly. i will keep you guys posted!