Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
teddybear:)

is it normal to break out a lot on the regimen?!?!!?

it is my day 11 today and ever since istarted doing the regimen i wake up with 1 pimple that you cant pop as well as lots of white heads that you can pop. it makes my skin look way worse then i started its almost been week 2 and i havnt seen any improvements! is this normal to break out a lot when starting on the regimen thanks!

Some people say some of these regimens may purge you, meaning it draws all the bacteria out (causing you to break out) and then cures it over time.

However I can't really comment on this because one, I don't know if Dan's regimen/BP does this, and two, I've never purged or got worse acne when using products. It either clears me up or doesn't.

All people are different however, so maybe someone else can comment and tell you what's up.

well supposadly this is the purging...i never went through it alot but yes it will get better!!! to this regimen patience and carefully following the regimen is key! member the most important think is to start offf gently and keep skin mouisturized!

well supposadly this is the purging...i never went through it alot but yes it will get better!!! to this regimen patience and carefully following the regimen is key! member the most important think is to start offf gently and keep skin mouisturized!

I agree that this is just purging and everyones skin does different things. I did purge too. And don't worry it doesn't last long and it should go away rather quickly. Just be patient, don't try to add more bp or add anything to your regimen, in an attempt to get rid of the new acne, this will just irritate it more. Other than that keep us updated.