Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
whoalisa

ACV Initial Breakout Period?

So I started using ACV topically two or so days ago. I've used it in the past without any real problems besides a little redness, so I decided to give it a shot again. I've been applying it (diluted on a cottonball) one to two times a day, morning and night, followed by moisturizer. After the first day, my skin seemed much smoother and nice to touch, and it seemed to be shrinking the pimples that I had on my forehead, cheeks and jawline, which had come out of nowhere after being mostly clear :mad: . Now, no more that 3 days later, the pimples are in a healing state (I admit, I'm guilty of picking :shhh:) and my skin LOOKS, for the most part, clearer, but don't be fooled. Up close, they seemed to be replaced by tons of tiny non-inflamed flesh colored bumps all over my forehead and jawline. What the heck happened? My skin feels terrible, all smoothness gone, and I'm afraid my face is going to explode :cry:

Has this happened to anyone else, or does anyone know what this is? And what the heck can I do to fix it? HALP! :wall:

does anyone have any idea? I feel like this is getting worse by the minute. There are now rough bumpy areas along my jawline, which if I'm not mistaken, were not there when I first posted this. I need heeelp!!! :cry:

apple cider vinigar? Try to post in the nutrition and health forum...

Arent you supposed to drink it so it cleans out the toxins out of your body. I think thats best, and then wash with a cleanser and moisturizer.

But post it there saw a lot of people talking about apple cider vinigar. If i remember correctly theres a big post about it.