Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
darkvizard

Ebooks on Acne

u didn even state the ebooks -.- but i heard that acne no more ebook n mr x acne says you can cure your acne ebooks works

u didn even state the ebooks -.- but i heard that acne no more ebook n mr x acne says you can cure your acne ebooks works

The majority of ebooks are scams.

The OP couldn't link to the ebooks because they were a new user. This was the one and only post they made, though, which leads me to believe that they were only here to advertise the books anyway, so...

if all ebooks are scams there would be no positive reviews on them

Haha and where do you think the positive reviews come from? Come on dont be so blind :rolleyes:

And again i said the "majority" not all, don't put words in my mouth please;)

Edited by JayQ

well whatever i wanted to try a ebook but no $ lol

Well i speak from experience as i have bought 3 of them in the past and come to find out later that they were scams, not because it did not help me in preventing my acne, but the email spams would come in after i submitted for help. Random generated replies from a marketing site. Besides it was always info on detoxing and diet, shit you can find out yourself without having to buy into some ebook.

Like i have said before, do not buy anything until you do a search first on this forum on the topic. 90% of the time you will find some thread where someone already bought the book and tried it with results.

well whatever i wanted to try a ebook but no $ lol

Well i speak from experience as i have bought 3 of them in the past and come to find out later that they were scams, not because it did not help me in preventing my acne, but the email spams would come in after i submitted for help. Random generated replies from a marketing site. Besides it was always info on detoxing and diet, shit you can find out yourself without having to buy into some ebook.

Like i have said before, do not buy anything until you do a search first on this forum on the topic. 90% of the time you will find some thread where someone already bought the book and tried it with results.

o well i did some research on google n is suprised to find no negative comments on this ebook - Mr X acne says -You can cure your acne

btw, which 3 ebooks u bought?