Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
danny2009

Aesthera Isolaz PPX

Hey all :)

I tried Aesthera Isolaz PPX at Harley Medical Group, London. I paid £850 (about $1,400), for five treatments at two week intervals. I have quite sensitive skin but they were able to increase the intensity of the treatment to the maximum on the second visit so I should have seen positive results after about the third treatment.

I had the fourth treatment last Monday and unfortunately my skin is no different to when I began and with the final treatment in less than a week I'm sceptical it will suddenly show some significant results!

I would say I have mild-moderate acne, no scarring, but continuous daily break outs which is inflamed around where I shave and the nasal area. I've never had an issue with acne anywhere else on my face and my skin is in very good condition apart from where I have the acne!

In the past 7-8 months I've tried many things to try and stop my acne. I first stopped smoking, began taking several different vitamins daily, increased exercise, drank more water, changed anti-biotics and then stopped them altogether and finally this Aesthera Isolaz PPX treatment.

I'm about to make an appointment to see a holistic therapist as a recommendation from my doctor. I know my diet is alright but I eat too much sugar which I imagine doesn't help! Hopefully a holistic therapist can help me out on that front.

What experiences have others had with this treatment?