Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
TeaTreeOilIsFTW

Questions about accutane, body acne and facial acne.

Hi there, I have some questions about Accutane. I've had acne since I was about 12 (I'm 16 now). I have pretty bad Bacne, it's all over my back and it makes me extremely self conscious. I constantly have acne on my chin, and it stresses me out so much. I've tried so much, and it gets better for a few days, then no results. I'm a pretty good looking guy honestly, but I always look down in the hallway because I don't want people to see my acne, and I chicken out in talking to the girl I really like because I don't want her to see my acne. I was wondering, do you think Accutane would be right for me? If so, what should I tell my derm, because I know they don't just give it out like free balloons in the park.

Thanks.

ya bro.. you sound just like me when i was 16... i say go for the accutane and get ur life back on track not having to worry about acne.

If you've used accutane, is it true that it lets out all the acne in your for the first couple of weeks??? is that true?? does it apply to all cases?

Yes in most cases, probably all cases there will be an initial breakout.

The severity of it though depends, as it differs from person to person.