Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
phi_91

Can I use ACV all over my face?

I've started using ACV to treat my red marks, and I heard that it also makes your face less oily and your skin smoother and softer. I've only been using it a few days, so I don't know if it would be sensible to put it all over my face. Does anyone else do this?

Btw, I'd use a low concentration (4:1 water/ACV) because I have really sensitive skin. I tried a 2:1 concentration and it made some areas of my skin red for a day. I'll be slowly working my way from 4:1 to 1:1, but my skin seems to get annoyed whenever I try to make it look better, so I guess that's gonna take a while...

I've started using ACV to treat my red marks, and I heard that it also makes your face less oily and your skin smoother and softer. I've only been using it a few days, so I don't know if it would be sensible to put it all over my face. Does anyone else do this?

Btw, I'd use a low concentration (4:1 water/ACV) because I have really sensitive skin. I tried a 2:1 concentration and it made some areas of my skin red for a day. I'll be slowly working my way from 4:1 to 1:1, but my skin seems to get annoyed whenever I try to make it look better, so I guess that's gonna take a while...

Yes, you can use ACV all over your face. Just use common sense and avoid your eye area. It is, in fact, acetic acid, so if you get it in your eyes it will burn and you will have to flush your eyes with water immediately.

im currently using 1:1 ACV on my face, morning and night. Basically what I do is i just apply them like any other toner, wait for ten mins or so, then apply moisturizer. ACV dries your skin out, so better put on some moisturizer. It controlled my big breakouts and reduced redness, but very gradually though. However, my skin is better than before i started using ACV...it actually controls ph balance of your skin, to suppess the growth of acne bacteria..

And use organic, ACV by Bragg , it's less irriatting and so much better than the filtered ones :)

Yeah you can, I use to use ACV but it didn't seem to fade my marks at all. I'm currently doing at home glycolic peels and they're great. My marks faded very little after the 1st peel, 5 more to go.