Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Denise2

Great Acne Treatment; the Best, actually

- Dont drink anything during a meal or 2 hours after, it improves digestion

So eating soup everyday (just before the meat and vegetables) would be bad. Well that explains a lot why my digestive system would be bad.

Im on 2.7g a day, been on it for maybe 1.5 months. Last couple of weeks I havent broken out at all. I get a zit here and there if I drink much or eat bad bad thats it. Cant give all the credit to the colostrum though because during the same time I started colostrum I started with a anti candida diet and added a few more supplements, I really think the colostrum has helped though :)

Could you describe your anti-candida diet? There are multiple definitions of anti-candida.

yeh no problems. Im doing this diet as easy as possible for me and therefore its very boring with very little variation.

To breakfast I eat eggs that I scramble in coconut oil, to those I eat raw spinach and cabbage with sea salt and extra virgin olive oil on. I have also lately started with lots af cayenne pepper on the eggs, I really like the taste and think its helps my digestion in a good way.

For lunch im taking one of ground beef/salmon/chicken that I cook in coconut oil with that im having raw spinach and cabbage and sometimes bell peppers and romaine lettuce to with sea salt and olive oil on.

For dinner im either taking the same as my breakfast, or leftovers from the lunch if there is any or otherwise some tuna with sea salt and olive oil on with cabbage and spinach.

Other than that im drinking 3 liters (12.6 cups) of water everyday, drinking lots of rooibos tea, excersising daily, try to go to bed early at night and go up early in the morning and just generally have a good routine. I also have bunked up on vitamin/herbal supplements for a while but I dont think Im deficient in any anymore so Im gonna switch all 20 different supplements Ive taken now for awhile to a whole food multivitamin and only keeping a couple of the old supplements like colostrum.

Here's an update on my anti-candida diet:

On day 3 of this diet and lost 3 lbs! I'm doing it to lose weight (only need to lose about 10 lbs.), clear my skin and overall health.

It's pretty strict; no dairy, yeast, mold, alcohol, grains, legumes, starchy veggies or sugar (not even fruit). I'm concentrating on eating mostly raw food for breakfast and lunch. Raw veggies are an excellent way to detox your body. Trying to stick to organic as much as my budget allows. I'm going to follow this for 6 to 8 weeks then add fruit.

Should we start another thread on anti-candida diet recipes? I would love to share recipes. I have good ones for chocolate milk and chickpea-free zucchini hummus. I think it's important to find delicious and creative recipes or you can fail at this diet - like I did a few months ago (damn red wine, cheese and chocolate!).

Oh and I'm also drinking lots of rooibos tea as well. Just found a really good one that tastes like oolong tea. It's Numi organic brand. Rooibos is a good source of zinc, calcium, manganese and many other vitamins/nutrients.

Edited by clc111

Oh and I'm also drinking lots of rooibos tea as well. Just found a really good one that tastes like oolong tea. It's Numi organic brand. Rooibos is a good source of zinc, calcium, manganese and many other vitamins/nutrients.

Agree, rooibos tea is super awesome, naturally caffeine free to :)

Is good that more than a couple are following a very low carb anti-candida diet. The diet is the main driving force for sure, although I am sure colostrum will help.

I am doing the same, pretty much just meats and non-starchy vegetables.

to JORIS. yes that large amount of liquid is not good. the worst however is any COLD beverage. I dont know all the science behind it. All I know is that it has worked for me

I'm on a totally low carb 'anti-candida' (which is basically the same thing as many other diets) diet.

I usually eat a kick ass salad (10+ingredients) with EVOO, Salas + Tuna. Plenty of water (which will be room temperature now), less fruits, less starchy eg potatoes, no rice or pasta or bread. I drink rice milk for my occasional green smoothies (spinach etc) and use it for breakfast with museli (which has some nuts, sultanas, carbs...)

If you're having bad die off effects, and it's still occurring I think you should cut down the dose. I haven't experienced any physical abnormalities except breakouts. Darnit.

I started colostrum yesterday (3grams in the morning and 3 at night) and im hoping itll last at least 3 months. I picked a pretty bad time to start cos for the last week my diet slipped and i ran out of some of my supplements but i should be back on track soon.

Edited by maxxie

nobody else has white spots in their stool?

I never noticed it before, and it's in every stool now. i don't think they're parasites. I think it may be candida (yeast). I started colostrum 3 weeks ago. I'm going to keep doing colostrum and other antifungals until I stop seeing white specks in my stools. if that happens then I think my candida will be mostly gone and I can focus on healing.

I think that people do anti-candida diets that decease the food source of candida, but you also have to kill it off with some sort of anti fungal such as colostrum etc. i'm not sure just cutting out food from your diet is enough to kill candida in a reasonable amount of time.

I read about people who eat a "perfect" anti-candida diet for months. their issues decrease but are still there. it seems to me like colostrum gets rid of the bad stuff, and also promotes healing at the same time. and contains good bacteria which keep candida from coming back by taking up space in body so candida cannot grow there.

I think everyone has candida in their body, and just a little wont hurt you, but it can take over and cause problems. candida can be everywhere. your colon, intestines, blood stream, lungs, mouth. your intestines are about 20 feet long, that is a lot of room for candida to grow.

I never noticed it before, and it's in every stool now. i don't think they're parasites. I think it may be candida (yeast). I started colostrum 3 weeks ago. I'm going to keep doing colostrum and other antifungals until I stop seeing white specks in my stools. if that happens then I think my candida will be mostly gone and I can focus on healing.

I think that people do anti-candida diets that decease the food source of candida, but you also have to kill it off with some sort of anti fungal such as colostrum etc. i'm not sure just cutting out food from your diet is enough to kill candida in a reasonable amount of time.

I read about people who eat a "perfect" anti-candida diet for months. their issues decrease but are still there. it seems to me like colostrum gets rid of the bad stuff, and also promotes healing at the same time. and contains good bacteria which keep candida from coming back by taking up space in body so candida cannot grow there.

I think everyone has candida in their body, and just a little wont hurt you, but it can take over and cause problems. candida can be everywhere. your colon, intestines, blood stream, lungs, mouth. your intestines are about 20 feet long, that is a lot of room for candida to grow.

Yes, I noticed them. I thought they were sunflower seeds...

Candida tends to be invisible to the human eye in a stool. If you do happen upon a pocket of candida that has deeply entrenched itself in your intestine, it doesn't look like small grains, it looks more like white, stringy, mucous (it is rare to pass this, but it can happen). The "white rice" looking stuff you are passing could be parasites or their eggs.

This is not uncommon. Many people have parasites and have no idea.

That's kind of strange, mine are normal.

BTW, most people that follow an anti-candida diet also follow a supplementation regimen, including anti-fungal and other herbs that "kill" candida. Colostrum can probably help.

Edited by venam

the white specks in my stool do not look like eggs or parasites or rice. and I don't think they're rice because I haven't had rice in a while and I have a BM every day.

i think it could be candida yeast because it looks like small chunks of this:

Candida-2.jpg

or small chunks of this:

candida-gut.jpg

it kind of looks like colostrum if it were not digested.

how come people like Brenton do a "perfect" diet for months, clear up completely, amazing looking skin. then the acne comes back if they break the diet once? brenton and others who accomplished this used probiotics... maybe they removed the candida and replinished some good bacteria but did not completely heal their gut? is it possible to heal up your gut with colostrum so that you could drop colostrum and your gut could survive an american diet for years without issue?

Edited by mksneede

how come people like Brenton do a "perfect" diet for months, clear up completely, amazing looking skin. then the acne comes back if they break the diet once? brenton and others who accomplished this used probiotics... maybe they removed the candida and replinished some good bacteria but did not completely heal their gut? is it possible to heal up your gut with colostrum so that you could drop colostrum and your gut could survive an american diet for years without issue?

Brenton is no longer in an anti-candida diet, he is paleo (eats fruits and nuts). When he had a pimple was because of massive drinking, what do you expect? He did not only use probiotics but anti-candida herbs. I think it depends on the person, but I doubt you will be able to go back to a full blown American diet, but you can eat those foods when you cheat (weekly cheats? obviously once you have resolved your candida problems). I think a much more acceptable diet for after is paleo or something similar to what WAPF recommends (this is not restrictive at all, except for sugar, it just takes time to cook foods properly).

But hey, maybe you are one of the ones that can go back to a bad diet, I personally don't find it desirable.

the white specks in my stool do not look like eggs or parasites or rice. and I don't think they're rice because I haven't had rice in a while and I have a BM every day.

i think it could be candida yeast because it looks like small chunks of this:

Candida-2.jpg

or small chunks of this:

candida-gut.jpg

it kind of looks like colostrum if it were not digested.

Nononoooo....I was just stating that the parasites or their eggs look like white rice. That's why I used quotations. I wasn't saying that you were eating and then passing undigested rice. When you said, "white specks", I pictured white rice, which looks exactly like a very typical parasite or parasite egg.

You can eat an anti-candida diet and treat that, but probiotics and anti-fungals don't heal the leaky gut issue.

I said this in my very first post.

Edited by Denise2

I'm never going on my old diet again, it's tempting but no way. My teenage diet was horrible.

Anyway, I'm been too scared to look down but I'll start today so I can actually see what's happening. For anyone that's trying to get rid of candida AND parasites along with other nasties, what are you taking? I was going to buy an all-in-one brand but they were too basic (they just had milk thistle which I already take and notch up the price x10) and I was going to try making my own the wormwood etc but it was too expensive ($30 instore alone for wormwood). Any simple ways to do this?

if you read all brenton's posts he says that after he got completely clear he eventually got lazy and he stopped eating a strict diet and his face broke out again.

i know lots of people that do massive drinking and never break out.

brenton used probiotics to get clear, it's in his first post.

what denise said in her first post is that colostrum "heals the intestines so that leaky gut is eliminated."

I would assume a gut would heal itself if candida is removed and give enough time?

what if Brenton had taken colostrum after he cleaned out the candida the first time, maybe his gut would have healed up and he wouldn't have broken out after he got lazy and started eating bad foods. millions of americans never worry about acne and they eat crap food. maybe their gut is healthy and maybe it is possible for us to get there somehow and then just avoid antibiotics and our gut will stay healthy no matter what we eat

and what i'm passing isn't shaped like rice at all which is why I don't think it's a parasite or an egg. could it be possible i'm seeing candida based on those pictures I linked above?

what if Brenton had taken colostrum after he cleaned out the candida the first time, maybe his gut would have healed up and he wouldn't have broken out after he got lazy and started eating bad foods. millions of americans never worry about acne and they eat crap food. maybe their gut is healthy and maybe it is possible for us to get there somehow and then just avoid antibiotics and our gut will stay healthy no matter what we eat

and what i'm passing isn't shaped like rice at all which is why I don't think it's a parasite or an egg. could it be possible i'm seeing candida based on those pictures I linked above?

with any disease and illness, theres always a chance of relapse. if you stop taking colostrum and continue an american diet, you will most likely breakout again and relapse your candida. if you dont have acne, that doesnt mean you have a healthy gut either. theres a lot of factors that play into this, but what it mainly has to do is the gene that causes us to overshed dead skin cells. curing your candida, will not make you stop oversheding, but it will greatly improve your inflammatory response and reduce sebum production, which minimizes the chance of a pimple appearing. so those millions of americans are just like us, except their symptoms of leaky gut and candida doesn't come out of their skin.

If colostrum truly "cures" what is causing most people's acne (through a significant period of time), I think it would have to take a while to actually break out again if you were to put yourself on a very unhealthy and candida feeding diet. If the acne comes back immediately, surely the main problem wasn't actually cured.

I ordered my colostrum maybe 4 weeks ago now, and still no sign of it.

If colostrum truly "cures" what is causing most people's acne (through a significant period of time), I think it would have to take a while to actually break out again if you were to put yourself on a very unhealthy and candida feeding diet. If the acne comes back immediately, surely the main problem wasn't actually cured.

If the acne does come back that would be to no surprise. I agree with swits that 'genes' and 'hormones' are generally the main culprtis here and colostrum may heal the gut/intestines. This then aids the body's natural process of detoxification and filtering out hormones properly via the liver and stopping their reabsorption. Continuos consumption of colostrum promotes these internal processes which is why acne might come back if you stop taking it.This probs makes no sense but its one of my theories. :)

ive been on colostrum for about 2 weeks now, started to take it orally mixed in cold water, nothing happened for about 3 days then BOOM broke out on my cheeks, neck, beside my eyes. but the funny thing is, they healed almost as fast as they began. that hasent happend to me....ever. 2 weeks now and im seeing just small break outs but like they never fully become gnarly they just fade away. o and ive been sort of sick the whole time lol. also have seen some muscle tone increase as well as abit of skin tone change, less red

im going to stick with it for sure. why not..

Dude I just got my second tub from vitacost and it took only two days, again. Maybe get some from there as well if you have the cash, your propably going to need another tub anyway to see it through.

Been taking it since the third and I still have about a quarter tub left taking 6 grams total a day.

Edited by andersoj

How the hell are the orders coming in so quick for you guys?

I really think it's the quarantine in certain countries, and if Australia is all pedantic about these overseas health products then we're f'ed.

I ordered from iherb a week ago normal shipping so I hope my first batch of Symbiotics comes soon. I'm trialing it and when I finish I'll see how long it takes for vitacost to ship.