Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Vidvan

Acne or something else?

Ok.. Kind of a weird question but I don't know where else to post it. For the past 6 months or so My face has started to look horrible and quite oldish even though I'm only 19. I'm getting quite bad Dark circles around my eyes and they're usually always puffy when I wake up and throughout the day, the skin under my eyes has also started to sag which is strange and this has all started to happen about the same time as my new Acne. Anyone know what this could be?

post-117374-1259607241_thumb.jpg

post-117374-1259607241_thumb.jpg

Edited by Vidvan

My daily routine has always been the same considering my skin is quite sensitive I just wash with Warm water morning and night. It's been alright up untill now where I've got all these things come at once. I get atleast 8 hours of sleep a night but it's not always the best sleep (I wake up a few times). Could that be a reason or could it be weather?

Wow I have the exact same thing.

I'm 21, and it started about a year ago. I think it's acne related. I had a small cyst close to my eye once, and it kind of swelled up under the eye, and the swelling never went away. Also since then, my eyes are always bloodshot... I look tired alot even if I get lots of sleep. Not sure what to do.