Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
indish20

How to remove FACE FAT ??

Hii needs serious inputs on this one...

I would like to know i had gone liposuction means taking fat from my stomach and injecting it on face.

Dr told me it will make scar less deep and less visible.As a result it did made scar less visible and bad thing is it made my cheek very fatty and chubby.

I would like the fat to be removed by liposuction again by taking out the fat through injection like the way he injected in it...The doctor told this will again make scars LOOKER deeper..

I am confused whether to go for for liposuction before going for my first roll from dermarollers 1.5mm...this sunday

Is it advisable to go for this fat removal liposuction.?

Thanks

Gaurav

Hii needs serious inputs on this one...

I would like to know i had gone liposuction means taking fat from my stomach and injecting it on face.

Dr told me it will make scar less deep and less visible.As a result it did made scar less visible and bad thing is it made my cheek very fatty and chubby.

I would like the fat to be removed by liposuction again by taking out the fat through injection like the way he injected in it...The doctor told this will again make scars LOOKER deeper..

I am confused whether to go for for liposuction before going for my first roll from dermarollers 1.5mm...this sunday

Is it advisable to go for this fat removal liposuction.?

Thanks

Gaurav

Been revolutionizing my face since '83. My tips:

1) Do not ever remove fat from the face or inject fat in the face.

2) Some fat you think is fat is actually subcutaneous water.

3) Why is your doctor injecting fat anywhere on your body? That makes no sense

Thanks for the suggestions Necro....

DITTO it doesnt made any sense to me :think: .But scars were deep so he told one good way is make scar less deep and less visible is to do fat transfer also technically called liposuction.. :wall: didnt know if it was good or bad at that time.It did made scar less deep.He succeded in that attempt but that bulldog made my face so fat that people comment on my face being fat comp to my toned boby..

BUT now i m in delmia if is fine to get it removed though he says it wont be any issue but scars will get more deeper as surface beneath them will be removed :wub:

What to do now is there any practical way to get rid of facial fat or shall i go ahead with liposuction fat removal than do rolling later by 1.5mm to take care of scars.

please checkout my pics at...link

and please keep the comments rolling, i really appreaciate them.

Thanks for the suggestions Necro....

DITTO it doesnt made any sense to me :think: .But scars were deep so he told one good way is make scar less deep and less visible is to do fat transfer also technically called liposuction.. :wall: didnt know if it was good or bad at that time.It did made scar less deep.He succeded in that attempt but that bulldog made my face so fat that people comment on my face being fat comp to my toned boby..

BUT now i m in delmia if is fine to get it removed though he says it wont be any issue but scars will get more deeper as surface beneath them will be removed :wub:

What to do now is there any practical way to get rid of facial fat or shall i go ahead with liposuction fat removal than do rolling later by 1.5mm to take care of scars.

please checkout my pics at...link

and please keep the comments rolling, i really appreaciate them.

Lots of famous guys have the cheek scars. Look at Jet Li. Also I saw your hair line. If you can grow your hair from your chin to your sideburns, I'd do that. I can't do that because I got hair genetics of a girl LOL. But this is pimp IMO:

http://www.mtv.com/shared/media/news/image...re-that-jve.jpg

And it will make you look like you really take pride in your grooming. Lots of athletes have that style too.

Also I don't know if the facial fat will go away naturally since it was put in there and the body might think of it as a foreign object. So if you did diet like mad, you might lose fat everywhere but there and it will look really weird. Should ask your doctor though.