Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kilgour

BP application

This site is great!!!! If only my Dermatologist instructed me how to apply BP effectively, my acne may have dried up by now. I researched this site extensively and found that I was most likely applying the BP the wrong way, by rubbing it in too much. Yesterday, I applied a generous amount lightly over my skin. I let the gel glaze over w/o rubbing it in to heavily. I must say "WOW"!!!!!! What a differance this has made. The red spots have dried and flaked off and the pimples are even drying and shrinking. I am so happy I found this site, it is full of excellent and valuable information. Thanks so much for making this site! In less than 24hrs my acne has made a huge improvement simply by glazing the Bp lightly over my skin.

This site is a saviour isn't it :)

It's crazy but the products you use are as important as how you apply then. Gentle is the way forward!!!

I just wanted to say that the BP included with the kit is some of the best BP I've ever used, and I've used ALOT. lol

I was so impressed how well it spread, and how clear it stayed, definitely an awesome product.

Seriously, when I first applied it, I was like.."WOOOOOOOW!"