Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
joris

blackheads: push them out yes or no

So ive been pushing the white stuff out of my blackheads for like a half year. It kept them the same, i think i got more of them. They keep coming back!

So the thing what im doing know is to not push them out. Cuz maybe they go away fully if i leave them alone.

Its been 4days now and my nose is starting to look like a warzone. It looks like every blackhead is starting to become a pimple. I currently have like 25 little red bumbs on my nose.

And im really starting to think if this is the way to get rid of them. Or if im doing the wrong thing plz help.

i would say that leaving blackheads alone works a lot better. like you i have tried to remove them, but they usually come back a whole lot worse. i think the best thing to do is use a ton of bp on your nose and then a ton of aha as well. hope that helps.

Ok state after 4days

Got like 25 red bumbs on my nose. wherefrom 3 have a whitehead and 2 a black little head. I thikn the rest still has to form a head. still like 50blackheads left to go and form a red thing.

My nose skin before: Always red, and a little bit of a scar tissue (full nose).

Now: Normal collor!!! Still a little bit like scar tissue. The point about the normal collour is that you now see the red bumbs xD At first you couldnt see them.

I think its def better and people shoudnt push them out.

Ok state after 4days

Got like 25 red bumbs on my nose. wherefrom 3 have a whitehead and 2 a black little head. I thikn the rest still has to form a head. still like 50blackheads left to go and form a red thing.

My nose skin before: Always red, and a little bit of a scar tissue (full nose).

Now: Normal collor!!! Still a little bit like scar tissue. The point about the normal collour is that you now see the red bumbs xD At first you couldnt see them.

I think its def better and people shoudnt push them out.

So you get red bumps, along with the white cloggage, and blackheads as well?

I don't think waiting it out is the way, I mean, I've only tried it for a few weeks, but I don't think it reverses the cycle, at best I'd say given a few months, the rate at which it reclogs may slow down, 'may'. I don't know, I've always thought the same as you, ..'maybe if I wait it out, it will all normalize, right?'.... I still think that may be the case, but.. by waiting I don't mean.. 4 days, or couple months, I mean atleast 6 months to a year, maybe more, maybe aging it out would be a better way to describe the waiting.

Past 2 years I come to this sub section of the acne message board trying to find the answer your looking for, I haven't found it anywhere, and certainly not here. Use a "neutral" cleansing bar to anti bacterearize the area, after some time, atleast the redness should not come.

Edited by solothink

Red something about a babybrush. (use with your cleanser moisturizer etc) By that way your not irritating your skin. Maybe i will look into this.

For now the blackheads turn into red bumbs. With sometimes some white on it... The skin is really flaking atm. But i really think the blackheads already reduced some and that my skintone on my nose looks more normal. Also i had scar tissue at one side of my nose thats kinda healing. Looks like it. So untill now im happy.

Also started with spinash eating and warm water drinking.

Maybe going to buy supplements, going to test my vitamins and allergic foods, and buy some Cololstrum. Its ment for a leaky gut. Still no reactions on it , waiting for that. (wont have to wait long already 20people bought the stuff.

EDIT: Im not going on any chemical topical. Only natural cleansers and moisturizers. Maybe light cleansers. But not really chemical. I just think its not the way.

I think chemicals are doing it in the wrong way. Its not really fixing the problem. Its kinda more just keeping the problem in hold as long as you use it.

Edited by joris