Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
haziz

Daily Habits

Could a long use of bed spread+Pillowcase and re-use of towel be a factor in acne. I have mild acne with alot of scars!

Wow a lot of scars? Did you have acne for a long time. Or just a few years mild acne. Cuz if you scar that fast you really should do much about it.

This is all a guess, not out of experience and im really not sure.

Well maybe a little i think. Maybe if you wash it with the wrong thing. And maybe your pillow, that if you put your head in it the oil goes in the pillow and if you do it again the oil goes a little bit back in your face but then on a different place , bringing along the acne. I try to sleep the back of my head, what results in bad sleep cuz im not used to it.

How i use a towel (prob best and not that big of a deal):

1 per 4-2 washes of my face , I dont rub just put the pillow on my face. I try to only put my face once on one spot. And i try to only use one side of the towel and lay it down so i can remember what i used and what not. If i used the towel fully after 2-4 facewashes. I start using it for the rest of my body. So i result in using 1 towel every 2 days.

I think its not best if you use a towel more then once for your face cuz there will be dirt on it i guess and it might go in your pores. Still if you do this, it wont be noticible i think.