Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

ok i been on this shit from probiotic-lab.com for a few days short of a month now, and it seems to be working. like very well.

the website is dodgy and the before and after photos are obviously fake, but i gave it a go anyway simply because the concept of fighting acne with bacteriocin from friendly bacteria seemed like it would work. and it has.

it comes in three parts (well two really). you get a cleanser in a despenser, base lotion in another dispenser and these little bags of what looks like cocaine powder or something that have the live cultures in them. obviously you keep them in the fridge and mix it with the base lotion when you make a two week batch.

i don't use the cleanser though, i don't trust it. theres just too much shit in it. herbal shit thats only temporary. instead i use just dove sensitive from the supermarket.

the lotion with the cultures is alot like a moisturiser. i put it on at night time only, it absorbs clear and i forget about it. theres no sunburn, no stinging or worrying about it when you sweat or anything.

anyway my skin is alot more stable now than it has been for a while and my diet seems to be more tolerant now. i don't really break out anymore.

if its working, why am i back here? it appears to be a dodgy company that looks like it could fold at any minute. i wanna try put the word out so it doesn't go out of business, because this shit is the only thing that seems to works for me.

my advise is at least give it a go because BP is not gonna save you. accept it. its a crock. the idea of how this works made sense to me which is why i bought it, and it seems to have come through.

you gotta be kidding me.

no replies??

after the magnitude of pain felt by the people on this site, i find an answer, and nothing? i'm telling you this shit has been magic!

there are thousands of posts on here about pro-active and murad and all that other corrosive shit, and how fucking useless it is, but there is nothing on the entire internet regarding this stuff. i'm sorry, but i don't get it. this shit is actually working and its being ignored by everyone.

i've found very few reviews on here about topical acidopholis and how good its been for people that have used it. i've been on this for a month and my skin continues to improve.

it just sickens me that mainstream companies have infected us sufferers with the dogmatic view that their benzol peroxide actually helps. lets face it, for most of you, it won't help at all. its been used sinse the 70's and still people suffer. still people beg for a cure. so what does that say? i see thousands of people on here who are mislead into thinking that another brand of the same shit will get a different result.

thats why i've looked into other methods of fighting this, and after how many years, i found something that came through.

i'm sorry if i sound pesemistic and all, but i'm offering serious help here, and no ones taking it.

Ok, i am now 100% clear.

this shit has been amazing. even my diet doesn't have an effect on my skin anymore.

i just hope it doesn't stop working. and i just hope someone else will pay attention to this, because this has practically cured me.

i am not letting this go until its helped someone esle aswell.

Ok, i am now 100% clear.

this shit has been amazing. even my diet doesn't have an effect on my skin anymore.

i just hope it doesn't stop working. and i just hope someone else will pay attention to this, because this has practically cured me.

i am not letting this go until its helped someone esle aswell.

To be 100% clear in a week you must of had very very mild acne. Describe what acne you had what you have tried in the past and what products you used before and for how long. Also where else can you get it from? It does make sense though, i mean we use probiotics for the inside so do not see how on the outside it would not work, especially if you take other probiotics internally.

Edited by JayQ

as it says in the first line of my first post here, its been a month, not a week. infact its been about 5 weeks i think.

my acne was moderate to mild and absolutely would not respond to any one medical thing i tried. i had it to a point where it was ok, but only through a stringent diet routine and other lifestyle choices. made things a bit tricky for a 24 year old who shouldn't have to worry about this shit anymore.

when i first started using this stuff, i could notice a difference within a week, but far from completly clear. it cleared up alot after about the first two weeks, then i started taking acai berries in capsuals. that made me break out for a week, so i stopped doing that. i continued to use this shit and still havent had a breakout since then, which is unprecidented for my case.

just google "probiotic-labs bacteriocin". for an effective product, they seem to hide it pretty well. i don't think you can get it anywhere else. and like i said, the website it fuckin dodgy, but the shit works.

as it says in the first line of my first post here, its been a month, not a week. infact its been about 5 weeks i think.

my acne was moderate to mild and absolutely would not respond to any one medical thing i tried. i had it to a point where it was ok, but only through a stringent diet routine and other lifestyle choices. made things a bit tricky for a 24 year old who shouldn't have to worry about this shit anymore.

when i first started using this stuff, i could notice a difference within a week, but far from completly clear. it cleared up alot after about the first two weeks, then i started taking acai berries in capsuals. that made me break out for a week, so i stopped doing that. i continued to use this shit and still havent had a breakout since then, which is unprecidented for my case.

just google "probiotic-labs bacteriocin". for an effective product, they seem to hide it pretty well. i don't think you can get it anywhere else. and like i said, the website it fuckin dodgy, but the shit works.

I have taken internal antibiotics but theyseem to make my hair and nails grow faster but apparently make me produce new skin faster too but I still have the older skin and bacteria which then makes the acne worse. So, I have been looking into topical antibiotic treatments. I to was drawn to the probiotics-lab but am skeptical of the internet site as well. Please post any and all info. about your experiences with this product/company. I do not want to spend more money on yet another worthless product.

Thanks!