Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
prettyboy909

Name YOur Facial Cleanser

Nizoral (the dandruff shampoo) on my forehead and sides of face where I used to break out. For the rest either spectro gel or cetaphil.

when my skin was oily: Purpose Gentle Cleansing Wash is AMAZING! gets rid of oily and doesn't dry you out

However, after 6 months of accutane and im now on spiro my skin is dry

so for dry skin: Cerave Hydrating Cleasner or Dove Sensitive Skin Bar is good too!

I just last night started using Clean & Clear Exfoliating Acne Cleanser [5% BP].

Anyone ever used this? Any opinions?

I've been using it for a month and love it. I use in combination with witch hazel as an astringent and then mix, in the palm of my hand, equal parts of cetaphil moisturizing lotion and 10% bp cream. This has worked wonders for me. I have quit the derm and all my scripts months ago and this is the only thing I've found that works.

witch hazel only. it's the only product that prevents dryness for me and i've tried everything that people say is so mild.

At the mo its between Clearisol and Olay skin adapt. I am always changing to try find something that feels good on my skin during AND after washing, and that isn't too harsh on the nasal senses. (Olay is far too perfumed for my liking!!)

Stopped using Pears soap, it was just too! scented for me. Just washing with water right now.

Edited by Priestess

Olay Foaming face wash for Sensitive skin (fragrance free). Very, very gentle and very, very cheap (about $4 for a bottle that lasts a month and there are always Olay cleanser coupons out there, to get it even cheaper, sometimes free). It's all I will ever use!

I am using Dead Sea Spa Gentle cleansing wash. I was using Dr Organic Aloe Vera bar but it is so drying and I have oily skin!

Dead sea seems to be working but it might be the Doxy!

Edited by Factory Girl

CoralActives Retinol Exfoliating Cleanser

Contains

Retinol

Microbeads - helps remove dead skin cells

Sea Whip Extract - helps skin with inflammation

Change from Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash Pink Grapefruit to Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser. Never knew what I was missing :D

IQ Derma Clear purifying cleanser (Expensive as HELL) My mom uses the kit and had me try it (Didnt work) and i'm just using the cleanser up to save money.

Will probably switch to Cetaphil or dan's cleanser in a month or so.