Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
prettyboy909

Name YOur Facial Cleanser

cetephil, and purpose are good gentle cleansers but I havn't found anything i love..looking for a natural, gentle one to use w/ the regimen..

any suggestions?

I've been using either La Roche Posay Effaclar foaming cleanser, Avene's Cleanance foaming cleaser or Vichy's Normaderm foaming cleanser. Found all of these really useful (they're all French Thermal Water ranges) and i use whichever I can find. Avene's really easy to get here in the UK and the other two are more difficult, but I love them all and like changing between the three!

I use Murad Acne cleanser. Its the BEST! I swear by that whole brand. It can be bought at Sephora or online. tHey have a whole acne line that is just amazing and doesnt dry out or irritate skin.

That stuff destroyed my face!! it was the reason I starting using this website.

I use Nature's plus Beauty cleansing bar...only contains vitamin E and Allotin. it's the best !!!!

Edited by ~Tiny~

Silver nanocyclic. Just started using it for a week n my skin showed tremendous improvement. Check it out. They hv a website n u will read amazing reviews. I tried this cleanser n am so happy someone recommended it to me :D

recently.. just water

Haha. I know a girl who doesn't cleanse or nothing. Just rinses, washes her face when she is in the shower and her face is so clear! That's 'cause she doesn't have acne. She's bloody lucky.

recently.. just water

Haha. I know a girl who doesn't cleanse or nothing. Just rinses, washes her face when she is in the shower and her face is so clear! That's 'cause she doesn't have acne. She's bloody lucky.

She doesnt have the acne gene thats why

AM: Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash Redness Soothing Cream Cleanser

PM: Eucerin Redness Relilef Soothing Cleanser

It was Paula's Choice Skin Balancing Cleanser, but soon I'll be trying her One Step Cleanser for Oily/Combination Skin.

Either Clean & Clear Foaming Facial Cleanser for Sensitive Skin or Purpose Gentle Cleansing Wash.

boscia purifying cleansing gel- this cleanser is awesome!! my breakouts have lessened a lot since using this.

Vani Cream soap bar made by the Mayo Clinic.. only took me 21 years to find, it's a miceral! :)

I'm going back to my Neutrogena Fresh Foaming because Cetaphil Daily has been burning my skin since starting Differin last week. I'm a little nervous about the Neutrogena because some reviews talk about it being VERY drying. Eeep