Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Geeking

How ya feelin' about your acne today?

@EddieE

You've seen a lot of results w.Aloe? I have been using fresh aloe every night for about 2-3 weeks and I started to notice a slight difference but then had a huge break out so now I'm not so sure.

@EddieE

You've seen a lot of results w.Aloe? I have been using fresh aloe every night for about 2-3 weeks and I started to notice a slight difference but then had a huge break out so now I'm not so sure.

Yeah, it did reduce redness a lot. Were you clear for a while before that huge break out?

Edited by EddieE

Feeling really good actually. Applied fresh aloe vera this morning, keeps skin at bay. I hate that i strive for perfection when its not possible, no one has perfect skin. At times i dont want to go out till my skin is perfect which is wrong since im wasting my life away. :/ bittersweet I guess.

Hope you all are having a good day! I know its hard, but where all beautiful acne or no acne, were still human.

So far so good.. I want to click a few pages back and see myself writing how i felt about my skin.. it was terrible.

Now my skin is finally healing, even though I have red marks which is very noticeable in the sun, but I gotta be patient. I just hope not to break out again like a while ago.. trying not to worry about it. When I touch my skin, it is so smooth.. I never had it like this. I think it was the jojoba oil as it tricks the skin not to produce oil. My skin used to look greasy. It was never dried.. always dang oily. >_<

Edited by EddieE

@EddieE

Yeah, it did reduce redness a lot. Were you clear for a while before that huge break out?

Not clear exactly but doing really well. I'm recovering as we speak. The Aloe is soothing so that can't be bad ha - I am going to lay off chemicals now (witch hazel, differin) and see what happens.

Pretty bummed today. Keep getting an active in the exact same spot along my chin. It's not quite a cyst, but it's big enough to be really noticeable. I feel like just as soon as this one heals, another will come to replace it.

@EddieE

Not clear exactly but doing really well. I'm recovering as we speak. The Aloe is soothing so that can't be bad ha - I am going to lay off chemicals now (witch hazel, differin) and see what happens.

YEah, it is! Aloe vera is used in most natural product. I like aloe vera (fresh) because it is pure. I love how smooth it makes my skin.

So im feeling alright today. Face is mainly clear. I have these 3 little congested pores that I can't seem to get rid of ugh! They look similar to a blackhead but the black doesn't show like its under the skin. And i have no idea how to get rid of it! Any ideas? Kinda makes me sad. :( its fucking up my whole look.

@nfamousjade I think those are clogged pores ur describing so it's a whitehead that needs to be unclogged. Try using a bha or an aha for exfoliation, I have a few of those and they're harder to treat than inflamed acne!

Feeling ok ish today, a couple of healing spots and the rest is ok it's just the PIH that makes it all look worse than it is! Annoyed by these bloody clogged pores on my chin tho, so frigging stubborn! Ahh *sigh*

@FreeOneDay thanks! Thats what i was guessing they were. They are so annoying! I'm getting Dan's AHA+ hopefully that works. :)

Well so far my day has gone well some lady was called me gorgeous today which was very nice but I felt ugly. The left side of my cheek is getting a little funky. Those whiteheads are the only thing I can look at. Which makes me feel ugly, instead of me looking at my whole face. Hoping to get Dan's Aha soon so I can clear up the last scars I have left to finally see my whole face clear. Its been a long hard road, I feel so close to being clear but yet so far. :/

I ordered dans aha+ too keep us updated I would love to know if it gets rid of those whiteheads since I have them too! :) x

Oh and btw @nfamousjade I'm sure whoever that person was that called u beautiful was right! Stay beautiful everyone ❤

HOrrible day. My skin has been clearing up each day for the past 2 weeks with no new pimples on my cheeks. This morning I woke up to shave only to find a nasty big whitehead ready to pop, and possibly another pimple coming up. I looked in the mirror and I was so torn at what I saw. Seems like all my progress just got shut down. Mhereafter is so broken right now thinking I was making progress and it's all gone it seems. IM spending the day in bed I don't give a fuck.

Edited by Murph89

I thought I was gonna breakout, but not yet.. I see bumps under skin.. but I've been getting small zits.. not sure if that's the lavender oil making my bumps come into head fast.. I get zits with whiteheads now but goes away very fast and doesn't get inflamed bad.

Not good. Dont know what happened but I got a nasty breakout this morning. One big ass painful atomic pimple on my forehead and a few litle red bumps on my nose, that might be rosacea, but man it sucks ass! Never thought I'd be 41 and still dealing with this shit. huh.png

@FreeOneDay I will definitely will keep you guys posted! I'm actually thinking about starting the regime but still not sure.....and thanks so much! I really appreciate the compliment. :) were all beautiful its just taking us a little longer to realize it. Dang acne. Lol

Well today im feeling pleasant.. trying not to worry about my flaws so much. I had to wear a dot of make up to cover this stupid clogged pore. I just have to be thankful i dont have any real active acne right now. Thinking aabout trying the regime to get that perfect Breakout free complexion. Is that asking too much? Lol well have a good day guys. Take one day at a time. :)

I went to the gym today, acne and scars and all. I was worried for nothin. I'm glad I went, it seems like when I sweat I cam feel the toxins gettin out my system. So today it was OK.

I'm feeling pretty good. Trying not to worry about my acne so much. It get a little overwhelming sometimes with all the products out there to get rid of it. I have no idea what to choose. Chemicals or natural? Ofcourse, natural is the way to go. Just don't know what natural products to use or what will work for me. Ugh! But anyways. I just have to take a deep breath and take one step at a time. I like this thread. :)

i am feeling stoned and happy, great hasj.

rolleyes.gif What was the question?

No it started really bad, I didn't dare to get out of the house and watched apocolypse now and felt like the end character. (such a positive movie) Then I ordered pizza and smoked hasj with valium to forget about acne and scars and watched this crazy movie that just made me laugh while it is supossed to be serious and then I ate ice cream and was happy for a few hours.

Now I am going to get some sleep and dream of flying with whales. Tomorrow I have a lot to do, like go through hel and stuff. eusa_clap.gif

I'm feeling pretty good. Trying not to worry about my acne so much. It get a little overwhelming sometimes with all the products out there to get rid of it. I have no idea what to choose. Chemicals or natural? Ofcourse, natural is the way to go. Just don't know what natural products to use or what will work for me. Ugh! But anyways. I just have to take a deep breath and take one step at a time. I like this thread. smile.png

Yay, glad you chose natural!! It is indeed the way to go. I have 0 active pimples.. no more feeling pain when I move my mouth, etc. Now I am dealing with red marks. It is terrible.

I'm feeling pretty good. Trying not to worry about my acne so much. It get a little overwhelming sometimes with all the products out there to get rid of it. I have no idea what to choose. Chemicals or natural? Ofcourse, natural is the way to go. Just don't know what natural products to use or what will work for me. Ugh! But anyways. I just have to take a deep breath and take one step at a time. I like this thread. smile.png

Yay, glad you chose natural!! It is indeed the way to go. I have 0 active pimples.. no more feeling pain when I move my mouth, etc. Now I am dealing with red marks. It is terrible.

Thanks! I'm thinking about cleansing with oatmeal and moisturizing with aloe vera until I get the manuka honey. Lets see how it goes :/ hopefully I wont break out. :(

Thanks! I'm thinking about cleansing with oatmeal and moisturizing with aloe vera until I get the manuka honey. Lets see how it goes :/ hopefully I wont break out. sad.png

Buy Lavender oil and inhale. You'll be relaxed. ha ha.. You just need to relax and not think about skin. I've been trying to ignore my skin and stopped looking in the mirror. I think that helped a lot. :)