Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Geeking

How ya feelin' about your acne today?

@FreeOneDay I will definitely will keep you guys posted! I'm actually thinking about starting the regime but still not sure.....and thanks so much! I really appreciate the compliment. :) were all beautiful its just taking us a little longer to realize it. Dang acne. Lol

Well today im feeling pleasant.. trying not to worry about my flaws so much. I had to wear a dot of make up to cover this stupid clogged pore. I just have to be thankful i dont have any real active acne right now. Thinking aabout trying the regime to get that perfect Breakout free complexion. Is that asking too much? Lol well have a good day guys. Take one day at a time. :)

I went to the gym today, acne and scars and all. I was worried for nothin. I'm glad I went, it seems like when I sweat I cam feel the toxins gettin out my system. So today it was OK.

I'm feeling pretty good. Trying not to worry about my acne so much. It get a little overwhelming sometimes with all the products out there to get rid of it. I have no idea what to choose. Chemicals or natural? Ofcourse, natural is the way to go. Just don't know what natural products to use or what will work for me. Ugh! But anyways. I just have to take a deep breath and take one step at a time. I like this thread. :)

i am feeling stoned and happy, great hasj.

What was the question?

No it started really bad, I didn't dare to get out of the house and watched apocolypse now and felt like the end character. (such a positive movie) Then I ordered pizza and smoked hasj with valium to forget about acne and scars and watched this crazy movie that just made me laugh while it is supossed to be serious and then I ate ice cream and was happy for a few hours.

Now I am going to get some sleep and dream of flying with whales. Tomorrow I have a lot to do, like go through hel and stuff.

Edited by Ishayat
Fixed broken characters

I'm feeling pretty good. Trying not to worry about my acne so much. It get a little overwhelming sometimes with all the products out there to get rid of it. I have no idea what to choose. Chemicals or natural? Ofcourse, natural is the way to go. Just don't know what natural products to use or what will work for me. Ugh! But anyways. I just have to take a deep breath and take one step at a time. I like this thread. smile.png

Yay, glad you chose natural!! It is indeed the way to go. I have 0 active pimples.. no more feeling pain when I move my mouth, etc. Now I am dealing with red marks. It is terrible.

I'm feeling pretty good. Trying not to worry about my acne so much. It get a little overwhelming sometimes with all the products out there to get rid of it. I have no idea what to choose. Chemicals or natural? Ofcourse, natural is the way to go. Just don't know what natural products to use or what will work for me. Ugh! But anyways. I just have to take a deep breath and take one step at a time. I like this thread. smile.png

Yay, glad you chose natural!! It is indeed the way to go. I have 0 active pimples.. no more feeling pain when I move my mouth, etc. Now I am dealing with red marks. It is terrible.

Thanks! I'm thinking about cleansing with oatmeal and moisturizing with aloe vera until I get the manuka honey. Lets see how it goes :/ hopefully I wont break out. :(

Thanks! I'm thinking about cleansing with oatmeal and moisturizing with aloe vera until I get the manuka honey. Lets see how it goes :/ hopefully I wont break out. sad.png

Buy Lavender oil and inhale. You'll be relaxed. ha ha.. You just need to relax and not think about skin. I've been trying to ignore my skin and stopped looking in the mirror. I think that helped a lot. :)

Feeling awful today. Painful spots broken out all over my neck. The worst part is being 28 and still having to deal with this. I used to think that I'd be over my skin problems by now.

Saw my doc today and was actually a bit surprised by how bad she said it was, she even said 'you must be really miserable'. Well thats true it does trouble me a fair bit but I must be used to having such bad skin because it didn't seem any worse than normal today but she straight up said it was awful and said how it was going to scar me for life unless I got some serious help

Such is life, think next time I have to see a dermatologist, accutane here I come?

Edited by Ishayat
Fixed broken characters

Saw my doc today and was actually a bit surprised by how bad she said it was, she even said 'you must be really miserable'. Well thats true it does trouble me a fair bit but I must be used to having such bad skin because it didn't seem any worse than normal today but she straight up said it was awful and said how it was going to scar me for life unless I got some serious help saywhat.gif

Such is life lol.gif, think next time I have to see a dermatologist, accutane here I come?

I don't understand why she said that.. she must be old ... You should never visit her again!

Saw my doc today and was actually a bit surprised by how bad she said it was, she even said 'you must be really miserable'. Well thats true it does trouble me a fair bit but I must be used to having such bad skin because it didn't seem any worse than normal today but she straight up said it was awful and said how it was going to scar me for life unless I got some serious help saywhat.gif

Such is life lol.gif, think next time I have to see a dermatologist, accutane here I come?

I don't understand why she said that.. she must be old ... You should never visit her again!

Oh no she didn't mean it in an insulting way, she is pretty sympathetic about the whole situation, it just surprised me a little is all smile.png

Woke up feeling good, still a little confused about the natural regime thing. BP has worked to clean my skin about 97% at this point. So switching is really scary right now. After I've fought so hard to FINALLY be clear, and then switch everything to be healther is a little uneasy for me. But its worth it right? @EddieE has been such a great help at helping me decide....undecided on when to finally start my new routine. Ugh! Lol well have good day guys! :)

So I always see this thread but have never really wanted to write on here before...

But today I'm just...ugh. :( My period is supposed to be showing up soon, which means I'm breaking out horribly right now. AND to top it off my period's late so...My skin just keeps on breaking out insanely, and my only hope of it letting up is for my period to just START ALREADY! Then things normally calm back down for me. Plus, once it starts I can start BC for the first time ever (the pack is just waiting in my room...). So I'm excited/anxious/nervous about that. Hoping it will clear me up, but nervous that it might just make it all worse too :(

Why can't I just be clear?!

Feeling awful today. Painful spots broken out all over my neck. The worst part is being 28 and still having to deal with this. I used to think that I'd be over my skin problems by now.

I hear ya. Im 41 and I still get the crap and it just sucks. Its obviously genetic cause my Mom is in her mid 60's and still breaks out. Good luck in the acne fight!

Skin has been looking good lately, but this morning I had A nasty pimple pop up on my cheek Which will be another red mark I'll have to deal with

and 2 underneath the skin ones on my chin. I don't know how to treat those. Fuck!

Edited by Murph89

I'm just gonna stop looking at my skin because I see bumps under skin, but they don't form at all. >_<;; I also got pimples on the same spot where i broke out. Probably 'cause of essential oil which I apply it just on affected area. I'm gonna stop applying essential oil on skin 'till it is calmed or I will dilute it with jojoba oil. :)

Man I don't know what the fuck is going on! My skin was clearing up nice, but the fast few days I've had some new pimples. 2 are forming on my cheek and my chin is really red. Fuck! Week and a half till I see a new derm. I'll do anything to have clear skin again! Been 5 months of fucking hell!!!!!!!

Guys lets not worry about our pimples anymore. If they want to form just let them. Im so tired of worrying about them, which stresses us out and causes more pimples. Its an endless cycle. Lets just hope for the best.....even tho it can be extremely difficult. I know. But lets try. :)

Guys lets not worry about our pimples anymore. If they want to form just let them. Im so tired of worrying about them, which stresses us out and causes more pimples. Its an endless cycle. Lets just hope for the best.....even tho it can be extremely difficult. I know. But lets try. smile.png

When I think a pimple will form, but then I ignore it, they don't form at all. If I keep looking at it, etc.. it will be inflamed

. ;\

Guys lets not worry about our pimples anymore. If they want to form just let them. Im so tired of worrying about them, which stresses us out and causes more pimples. Its an endless cycle. Lets just hope for the best.....even tho it can be extremely difficult. I know. But lets try. smile.png

When I think a pimple will form, but then I ignore it, they don't form at all. If I keep looking at it, etc.. it will be inflamed

. ;\

Yeah like right now I had to scratch off a clogged pore I had because I knew if I didn't It would be there forever. Hopefully it heals in a few days with aloe Vera so I'm TRYING not to worry. And I'm also getting a pimple due to my clogged pore. But I'm relieved because those two things will finally go away. Looking at the positive BUT I hope it doesn't leave a huge scar that aloe can't fix. Wishing for the best, I'm not worrying about it. It is what it is. Pimples happen.