Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Geeking

How ya feelin' about your acne today?

So, I was delanig iwth some tiny potentials around my cheeks and nose and eyebrows. Most have dried away and out acutally. So my nose is healing, and going away. And my forhead....well there wasnt really anything there, tis just slgihtly dry at the moment. My cheeky nose area is a bit dry and my nose zit dried out. I see a slight colorless, almost bumpless potential on my other cheek. Its not noticeale, IM just watching it. I got a smallsih pimple on my temple by my hair. It sort of hurts tho, but its a slight pale pink, so its ont very inflamed. MY hiar covers it pretty mcuh, so no biggie. OTherwise my skin looks pretty good right now, jsut a little dry, and put osme fo my special after dead zit lotion on it, and I should be good as newww:) Hopefully...

Although my nose pimple ( i call it the BirthMark, since it reoccurs so often its always there) is gone down alot and isnt infalmed, i mdelanig iwth some potential action on my cheek. Potentials are like under the skin bumps, they are smal lthough and not hard, and you cant relayl see them, unlesss in a certain light and than you can see slgiht soft little bumps....that is, if youre looking for them. SOme turn reddish, some dont. Some are bigger than others. Right now I have three. But my cheeks are already sort of dry so I have to be catious iwth the Tea Tree Oil, although I need to vangquish them before they rear their ugly heads. I hate them, alot. ALthough others dont notice them, they bother me. Becuase Im so worried that theyll get bigger or worse, or more...and they get relaly frustarting...especially when there are three, like there is now. And you ry out your face jsut to rpevetnt the worse, although it doesnt relaly result in the best...ugh, whatever. MY cheeks feel taut, and i feel those bumps.

And my fears were answered. So, although my nose looks pretty damn good and my forheads looking great....my cheeks (around my smile lines to be specific) are PISSSSSSINNNNGGGGG ME OFFFF. So the left sdie, cleared the potentials, although left with a redness and dryness, and the right side, OH THE RIGHT SIDE. Well, instead of just staying with the one potential I had, I got 3. And they are the pointy ones. Okay, theyre not cysts. But they are under the skin, they are soft, (meaning theyre not liek hard rocks like cysts) So not cysts. Theyre about the size of half the O or 0 on your keyborad, or one the size of the whole O. So theyre not huge, they are noticeable in sunlight. They are currently red. And that area of my cheek is red and dry and taut form treating them with Tea Tree Oil. BUt theyre not gone yet, so mutherfuck. I am so frustrated. My plan? To abolish them much as possible with Tea Tree Oil today and than tongiht put my magic healing lotion on them. The lotion should take away the redness and dryness, and possibly even the swelling. BUT I AM SO FRUSTRATED. I hate theses so much. I get them all the time on my cheeks and its like WTF?

Bad :/ tomorrow I head back to school after having a week off for Thanksgiving. My face is looking worst than ever, and I just don't think I can handle waking up early tomorrow and putting makeup on my face only to go to school and look terrible even then. My friends came to the door around thirty minutes ago, and i told my mom to tell them I felt sick. I can't go out there without make up on. :( My face hurts, it feels like i have bruises all over it.

Well, a couple days ago I only had one pimple and was complaining about it. I wish I had known how lucky I was a few days ago. Right now I have about 6 pimples and I stupidly just popped them and now they are bleeding and probably going to scab. So, I guess you could say I feel like crap about my acne.

bummed again and again........... plus i keep hearing REM's everybody hurts...and i'm like i'm really depressed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i don't feel like christmas is coming this year....

Edited by margox

I'm absolutely pissed off, atm I'm going through this purge because I couldn't use bp for 1-2 weeks. (My order was effing crazy 4 weeks late)

so now I'm stuck with all these bumps, redness and all that crap for the weekend...JUST when I have this important event coming up. ARG

I'm having a breakout yet again and thinking I should go back on low dose accutane :( this just isn't working, I only get more scars and uglier skin!! I tried without it for 2 years but I'm having too many up and downs. I feel so bad about my skin :(

i had to get a haircut cuz my hair gets oily quick, and i start getting little breakouts on the back of my neck at the hairline, i left it too late this time and got a few tine painful zits so had to do my hairline at home with a trimmer so the breakouts could get some cold canadian winter air and shrivel up fast, plus clearasil, and it worked, over 24 hours they were gone, i did a random evil laugh when i felt them gone and my friends looked at me funny(funnier than usual i mean)

I feel like my life has been taken over by my skin. I can't go to sleep because I keep thinking about my skin. When I was age 13-17, my Dad abused me and opressed me to the point where I wasn't allowed to hangout with anyone outside of school and I was living in fear every single day afraid of my father and what he was going to do to me, I was locked up in a closet an entire night so I wouldn't be able to go out and have a life, and felt so alone because the police didn't believe my stories. My Dad took away a very important part of my life that I can never get back. I never hungout with anyone as a teen or been to a party because I was never allowed to. My first date was supervised, so I just avoided dating anyone, even though there were guys interested in me, I never got to experience them. Now I have acne and I have no choice to not hangout with anyone, and now NO guy wants me because of my skin issues are so hideous. I feel like my teens were taken away from me, and now my young adult life is going to be taken away.

I really don't want to have acne anymore, so I'm going to force myself to eat plain healthy food. My Dad took away my early-mid teen years but my acne won't take away the rest of my youth. I'm going to destroy it so one day I can break free and be able to have a social life that I never got the chance to have.

It feels good to get that off my chest.

Amazes me sometimes how my skin changes so quickly, whether it be good to bad or bad to good. Really need to learn not to care so much, then my mood wouldn't be so up and down depending on what my skin's doing. Easier said than done I goes... :confused:

Edited by PaulH85

New low point, a full blown breakout that i thought i left behind me after a year of pretty successful use of differin. The stuff officially stopped working, that's for sure. I wish I could not care and ignore, and I sometimes can, but this breakout forced me back to the mirror and made me realize I'm back at square one, plain and simple. I thought I had my acne under control - clear: no, under control: yes, but it turns out that was all illusion.

fuck u accutane for giving me this horrible break out and leaving scars

fuck u accutane for thinning my hair

fuck u for making me antisocial for two straight months

guess thats how im feeling about my acne