Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Geeking

How ya feelin' about your acne today?

I'm feeling really bad, but good at the same time.

My acne is very bad today and its really depressing me. I wouldn't mind acne so much if I knew it wouldn't scar me. I get cystic acne, and it's deforming my face. Ugh, I hate it so much.

But I'm going to try new acne products and I really do hope it helps. The products seem very promising, so it gives me hope :)

I'm recovering from my work xmas party and feeling terrible. I have a few fresh breakouts this morning and I'm hiding from everyone in my office at work.

Could be a new low today. My skin keeps getting worse and worse atm! I thought that, as I've turned 21 I'd 'outgrow' acne somewhat but I guess not. fml

All i wanted for christmas day was a clear face.

Now its christmas eve and im getting a painfull RED cyst on my nose.

FUUUUUCKFINOIERNFSKJFSKJEFNKJNE I WANT TO SCREAM

Why Why WHY

All i wanted for christmas day was a clear face.

Now its christmas eve and im getting a painfull RED cyst on my nose.

FUUUUUCKFINOIERNFSKJFSKJEFNKJNE I WANT TO SCREAM

Why Why WHY

thats what i want too... sadly is not gonna happen :rolleyes:

A new pimple coming in, nice and red and pretty big. Hurts a touch. Just in time for Christmas, thanks Santy Claus.

...I was doing well too, 'til yesterday.

was feeling good today made mysef forget about it. though now ive just done my regimen and it looks nasty eurghhh. i feel sad. but ive got hope. i havnt given up just yet.

I've been suffering from mild to moderate acne for the last 3 years. In the last 2 weeks though my face is at its WORST. My chin is disgusting. It just looks red and gross. I have so many inflamed pimples on it right now. My cheeks have few pimples now, but all the remnants of the past ones still linger. Great way to bring in the new year with my face looking like utter crap :(

I'm just glad its the weekend, so I can stay in so no one has to look at my hideous face. I hope my pimples and redness go down by Monday, even though I'm sure my co-workers are used to seeing the gross acne on my face.

Woke up today like usual. Look like complete crap with the dried BP on my skin as usual, even though I moisturized completely.

God forbid I actually want to do something about my skin. I apologize to my face for only trying to help it. I'm seriously about to take a razorblade and cut open my skin and rip it off. WHY DO I GO THROUGH THIS

Feeling horrible today.

Have to go back to work on Tuesday and am DREADING it. So worried about people seeing my new acne break-out.

Annoyed, really. Every time I get close to being semi-clear now, I break out again. So, yeah. I'm definitely switching my regimen. I can't sit by anymore and pretend this is working for me, then letting my face break completely out again. Oh, and I think what set this over was the conversation with one of my little brothers as I was walking out of the bathroom.

Him (he's 11): What happened to your face? You have so many red dots all over.

Me: I have acne.

Him: That's not acne. (him proceeding to get up and get closer to scrutinize my face) They aren't bumpy. Your bumpy acne is over here.

Me: Yeah, I have acne scars, and redmarks too from having acne.

Him: I'm never getting acne.

Me: That's not something you can control, Trey. Do you think I chose this?

Him: Well no, but I don't want it. It makes your face look ugly.

Me: Thanks for saying that. I'm glad you always point it out when I'm not wearing makeup. I hope you know, you can wish for not having acne all you want. But, it's something genetic we got from mom and dad.

My older sister: Yeah, Trey, mom had really bad skin in high school and college until she started having kids. Dad's face was always clear.

Me: Yeah. (as I leave the room). :|

Annoyed, really. Every time I get close to being semi-clear now, I break out again. So, yeah. I'm definitely switching my regimen. I can't sit by anymore and pretend this is working for me, then letting my face break completely out again. Oh, and I think what set this over was the conversation with one of my little brothers as I was walking out of the bathroom.

Him (he's 11): What happened to your face? You have so many red dots all over.

Me: I have acne.

Him: That's not acne. (him proceeding to get up and get closer to scrutinize my face) They aren't bumpy. Your bumpy acne is over here.

Me: Yeah, I have acne scars, and redmarks too from having acne.

Him: I'm never getting acne.

Me: That's not something you can control, Trey. Do you think I chose this?

Him: Well no, but I don't want it. It makes your face look ugly.

Me: Thanks for saying that. I'm glad you always point it out when I'm not wearing makeup. I hope you know, you can wish for not having acne all you want. But, it's something genetic we got from mom and dad.

My older sister: Yeah, Trey, mom had really bad skin in high school and college until she started having kids. Dad's face was always clear.

Me: Yeah. (as I leave the room). :|

Awwww, honey :comfort: It reminds me of the little girls who live next door to me. The youngest one is only 4 and during the summer my acne is worse cuz of the heat and sweat and all and this past summer she came over while I was sitting on the porch and asked me what those big red things are all over my face. Yeah, I was so embarrassed.

Kind of depressed. It's not so much the acne, mostly the enlarged pores left over. I hate seeing another girl with beautiful clear skin while I have huge pores all over my face, chest, shoulders and back.