Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Geeking

How ya feelin' about your acne today?

I feel like crap! I'm in the middle of an initial breakout and I have to go to a wedding next week :( I'm also avoiding my boyfriend, the poor guy...

I shouldn't let acne control my life like this! That's what I keep telling myself, but I guess it isn't working

To answer the question of this thread, I am going to say that I feel OK about it. Not good, just OK. I have a feeling that I am going to break out with small zits in a week.. Other than that, I am happy that my skin feels very soft. It's not oily, nor it's dry. College starts soon. I pray not to break out. I've decided to go to church from now on. It inspire me!

Good for you man..remember to not only pray for your skin, but other things to and for other people!

Since returning to a cold country from a hot country, I have been breaking out. I have never been to a place so hot. I was drinking lots of alcohol, eating all kinds of food and barely sleeping at all, and yet I didn't break out much at all, my skin actually improved.

Got a zit by my nose! it has 2 whiteheads on it, oooh nooo. damn damn.

I ain't gunna pop it, last thing I need is more scarring. Hopefully it'll go away by Monday.

Not breaking out at the moment, but I have two large spots on my forehead that I popped and now they're peeling and all gross. Urrrrrghhh.

feel like crap. loads of white bumps keep coming to the suface of my cheeks AND IT HAS BEEN TWO MONTHS! IT NEVER ENDS!!

tons of red marksleft with 5-6 new indented icepick scars which are really red.

sch starts in 5 days.

again feel like crap.

Just breaking out a bit on my left side. It might be due that I changed my regimen though. I sure do hope that my dry skin stops though. I thought I had that fixed.

my life sucks.havent broken out in over 4 weeks.but redmarks remain.thye take for ever to fade .the worst part is that i start shool tomorrow fuck my life

@acnevme red marks are still better than active pimples, by far. They don't hurt or get whiteheads, etc.

@gyro well, who knows what's truly normal. Since I was 13 I've always had at least 1 pimple on my face. I'm 21 now so... I guess it's our 'normal'...sadly.

I feel like I'm different, i have had it for 8 years now non stop. Not one day without a pimple on my face since i was 14, is that normal??

@acnevme red marks are still better than active pimples, by far. They don't hurt or get whiteheads, etc.

@gyro well, who knows what's truly normal. Since I was 13 I've always had at least 1 pimple on my face. I'm 21 now so... I guess it's our 'normal'...sadly.

Since I was 11 I've always had at least 1 pimple on my face. I'm 21 now so... I guess it's our 'normal'... Sadly.

I'm fucking tired.

I'm feeling good :)

I have really noticed, since some of my red marks are fading after MONTHS! ..that I have quite a few indents on my cheeks. It kinda sucks (only because I can REALLY see them at a certain angle 'n stuff) but I like to think of them, so far, as my battle scars, all the stuff I've gone through and have been trying to resolve lately.

If I was a guy it would make me look more attractive for sure! haha I'd be rugged 'n 'manly' XD :P

Edited by Geeking

Hopefully, I'll get the go ahead to have accutane in a few days. >_<

I'm so broken out that it's not even funny. My right side of my face hurts, and I didn't even change anything. I just woke up, and bam, my face was a mess again. I'm tired of this.

Edited by Vampireninja09

Guest DireStraits

I'm so broken out that it's not even funny. My right side of my face hurts, and I didn't even change anything. I just woke up, and bam, my face was a mess again. I'm tired of this.

i've always wondered how vampires would react to a drug like accutane.

keep us posted.

I am breaking out EVERYWHERE, including legs and arms, due to a med. The doc's stopped the med due to the risk of SJS. The new med shouldn't cause that risk of SJS. He's only had one other patient with this response to the med and she had to stop it, too.

How do I feel about breaking out everywhere in the worst acne I've had in YEARS? Absolutely fine. :P It's far better than the alternative of not treating my condition! AND I'm supremely grateful that the doc's taking good notice of these issues and watching out for worse side effects; SJS would be hell.

It doesn't bother me except for the pain of the individual lesions. I'm icing and polysporin-ing them. Otherwise, still going out without makeup, no foundation, don't care who sees me like this. They can kiss my patoot. :D

No one treats me any differently either. I actually had two sales clerks today in two different places thank me for being so nice; I guess they'd had bad days so far and were grateful to have a customer who said please and thank you. :lol:

So....you, too, can do this. It's not so bad, really. :)

i've always wondered how vampires would react to a drug like accutane.

keep us posted.

Will do, will do.

I am breaking out EVERYWHERE, including legs and arms, due to a med. The doc's stopped the med due to the risk of SJS. The new med shouldn't cause that risk of SJS. He's only had one other patient with this response to the med and she had to stop it, too.

How do I feel about breaking out everywhere in the worst acne I've had in YEARS? Absolutely fine. :P It's far better than the alternative of not treating my condition! AND I'm supremely grateful that the doc's taking good notice of these issues and watching out for worse side effects; SJS would be hell.

It doesn't bother me except for the pain of the individual lesions. I'm icing and polysporin-ing them. Otherwise, still going out without makeup, no foundation, don't care who sees me like this. They can kiss my patoot. :D

No one treats me any differently either. I actually had two sales clerks today in two different places thank me for being so nice; I guess they'd had bad days so far and were grateful to have a customer who said please and thank you. :lol:

So....you, too, can do this. It's not so bad, really. :)

Thanks for your post, Wynne. It made me worry a lot less after I read it.

Edited by Vampireninja09

Feeling decent enough, broke out a bit last week. Some red marks have faded quite a bit over the last couple months