Notifications
Clear all

How ya feelin' about your acne today?

MemberMember
(@geeking)

Posted : 11/30/2009 12:53 am

I was hoping to find a thread with people just postin' their feelings on any given day. I didn't see one so here it is!! [if there is one though, delete this thread]

So just post if you're feeling good, bad or however about your acne when you feel the need to vent! :)

---------------------------------------------------------

As for today, I feel crappy...I am going to miss class tomorrow cuz I just don't wanna go out. I have 6 pimples that hurt [i guess those are cysts] and a cluster of little ones as well as scars 'n some regular ol' pimples.

it sucks and i'm frustrated!!! >:(

Oh but a positive is my forehead is clear!! nothin but 2 or 3 lil itty bitty scars.

Luna878, Melloman, CynthiaMarieTV and 5 people liked
MemberMember
(@assassin-2)

Posted : 11/30/2009 5:14 am

It's not too bad these days; a few cysts on my cheeks but that's it; they've filled with pus by now and will soon go away on its own.

MemberMember
(@gfunk)

Posted : 11/30/2009 5:26 am

Ive just got one on the side of my nose today. It hurts like hell and the whole side is red and inflammed. whyyyy meeee

MemberMember
(@time-wont-heal-this)

Posted : 11/30/2009 7:55 am

Like crap but I will try and soldier on! Skipped collegge today tho...

I wish I could just forget about what I think other people are thinking when I'm out and about. I am not a mind-reader!

Allis0nn, pajacek, emilia828 and 1 people liked
MemberMember
(@masg)

Posted : 11/30/2009 7:56 am

Two new ones on either side of nose..massive redness.I feel fucking fantastic.

MemberMember
(@kevin1995)

Posted : 11/30/2009 8:23 am

Hmm..today..well..few scabs fell off...kinda pleasing..:D..went for facial a couple of days ago...now just some marks left to fade...cant wait for them to fade man!!!

MemberMember
(@navr4hs)

Posted : 11/30/2009 11:04 am

I woke up after just a few hours of sleep, took a shower, looked in the mirror...thought I looked like crap, but I was gonna meet up with a friend so was like "whatever". At some point I had to go to the bathroom at a McDonalds, went in and looked in the mirror, looked pretty good in that mirror, so I was happy :)

ASVS, pajacek and ymcmb liked
MemberMember
(@acnepimples)

Posted : 11/30/2009 12:05 pm

well kept on staring into the reflection at the train station to see if my face had became worse o.o

well in the end kinda give up and stop staring...since you can't spot new ones you won't feel so bad! I feel really frustrated when a new one pop out and i keep on thinking about it...

MemberMember
(@gda_11)

Posted : 11/30/2009 7:42 pm

Okay here's what I'm thinking, I'll do it in point form it's just easier that way. :P

-Red marks are gettin' me down, they feel like they're getting worse. (I know that's practically impossible but I'm having a bad day, sue me.)

-Over the past few months acne is slowly coming back after getting off the tane... this is even more depressing because once you taste what it's like to be clear you never wanna go back.

-Been slacking in my diet and it's showing. I need to be more strict with myself.

-Got a pimple on my cheek, since most of my acne is around my mouth this was particularly depressing. Haven't had acne on my cheeks since before tane, or as I like to call it "The dark times".

Oh and I thought I had a date to grad (prom, for you Americans) but she changed her mind. This was a severe blow to my ego.

Best of luck to you all.

pajacek and Lynn8808 liked
MemberMember
(@vicious-lyss)

Posted : 11/30/2009 7:47 pm

The big zit in the middle of my forehead dried out so it scabbed and I keep picking it.See, I use foundation and all, and it's no secret that if you have a scab foundation can't hide that. That's why I pick all the skin away around so it doesn't scab up again and I have to keep it hydrated 24/7 Urghh. So mad.

MemberMember
(@snoopyisaj)

Posted : 11/30/2009 7:57 pm

Today i feel so down since it was the first day of school after thanksgiving break and didn't want it to be over yet but hey a day in school will still come no matter what, for now my forhead is now clear since i had that 2 bad acne combo over the break but now it has cleared up kinda happy bout it, left cheek the use to be cyst has really die down to just a regular zit my right cheek now i could tell about 4-5 active acne but what really got me soo down was the red marks :( although i know it hasnt been a month yet and i still do have active acne but i just feel like its getting worse and hopefully my 2nd microdermabrasion on dec 8 will decrease it a little bit so overall im just down had to go home right away after school horrible headache plus now i had to make up for my days that i missed in the gym for 2 weeks straight but imma make it work! im pump up!! i hope :(

MemberMember
(@jerichoa)

Posted : 11/30/2009 8:01 pm

A lot better than I have in about a week! I always break out about five days before my period, and this time was horrible. It's healing up very nicely though, and quickly... Although the medicine I'm currently using burns so badly when I apply it that I groan.

I don't feel good about it, but I don't feel as bad as I have! :D

MemberMember
(@geeking)

Posted : 11/30/2009 9:20 pm

Pre-period breakouts are some of the worst, I think i'm gettin that now. ugh it's awful.

MemberMember
(@hellstorm)

Posted : 11/30/2009 10:47 pm

really shitty.. i thought using the 6% bp cleanser would clear it up... WRONG! i seem to be breaking out more than before and the red marks are getting darker. i just started using dans bp and it better clear me up before xmas! ugh im soooo pissed and i feel so fucking ugly. im not a bad looking girl but i know id look 2939393302002x better if my face wasnt so fucking spotty.

sorry had to rant

MemberMember
(@geeking)

Posted : 11/30/2009 10:57 pm

really shitty.. i thought using the 6% bp cleanser would clear it up... WRONG! i seem to be breaking out more than before and the red marks are getting darker. i just started using dans bp and it better clear me up before xmas! ugh im soooo pissed and i feel so fucking ugly. im not a bad looking girl but i know id look 2939393302002x better if my face wasnt so fucking spotty.

sorry had to rant

rants are welcomed! that's why i made this thread

I'm so mad at my skin too :(

MemberMember
(@whoalisa)

Posted : 11/30/2009 11:37 pm

Pre-period breakouts are some of the worst, I think i'm gettin that now. ugh it's awful.

That's what I'm going through, and then some other, different, new kind of breakout for me. My goodness, will it never, ever end?

Yaz, you suck!

MemberMember
(@kevin1995)

Posted : 12/01/2009 1:41 am

your period breakouts...breakout alot?

MemberMember
(@kairasa)

Posted : 12/01/2009 1:43 am

I feel completely fine about my acne. I almost always do. I've accepted it as a part of me, whether I have clear skin or some pimples. I am me regardless and that is simply the best feeling in the world. =)

Jazzguy, Efesooo, the uphill battle and 7 people liked
MemberMember
(@masg)

Posted : 12/01/2009 5:53 am

Feeling good today.. ones of nose arn't going to form completely and I changed out my 10% for 2.5 so i can wear it without the massive redness.. also got a 10% bp wash which makes me feel good.

MemberMember
(@whoalisa)

Posted : 12/01/2009 9:30 am

My face hasn't looked this bad in a long loong time. Right out of nowhere, BAM. I feel depressed, that's how I feel.

MemberMember
(@iwantbehappy)

Posted : 12/01/2009 12:22 pm

How i feel today?

I feel like shit...

I always thinking about girl which i kissed 1 year ago, i am thinking about my life, about why i have acne, i have lot of depressed minds.

I thaught some moth ago about suicide, but found some strenght inside me, to start better life.

Anyway i feel now very bad.

huh. :(

MemberMember
(@geeking)

Posted : 12/01/2009 6:40 pm

oh god.

i ran into this guy i like and ive been trying to avoid him cuz of my skin, and i saw him today and i had a whitehead by my mouth. uuuugh i thought kill me please!!!

but on the plus my skin is gettin a bit better. just kinda red and a lot of pimples have gone down. but they're still there, taunting me ><

MemberMember
(@minjaekwak)

Posted : 12/02/2009 9:57 am

I feel great, I have mild acne.. and it doesn't bother me at all..

the weather sucks though..

MemberMember
(@onelittleone)

Posted : 12/02/2009 11:17 am

i fell good im clearing up just a little scap over my right eye

now if i can just get rid of this cold

MemberMember
(@ttandersen)

Posted : 12/06/2009 2:11 pm

I feel completely fine about my acne. I almost always do. I've accepted it as a part of me, whether I have clear skin or some pimples. I am me regardless and that is simply the best feeling in the world. =)

I love your positive attitude. Thanks for making me feel a lot better!

So yea, I'm feeling good - my recent outbreak is healing, that's definitely helping too..: )