Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

When I look in the mirror under a certain light and I think to myself "wow, my skin is looking pretty good"...only to look into the mirror under a different light and see all kinds of impurities...makes me wonder if it will ever stop..

just make sure before you leave anywhere look in the mirror that makes you look good. ignorance is bliss!!

Yeah. When I'm just glancing in the mirror, I tend to do it from as far away as possible, so that impurities on my face are not as visible. The one thing I hate is putting in my contacts in the morning, because that forces me to get up close to the mirror.

Depending on the lighting and type of mirror, it can distort your view of yourself. I don't think avoiding all mirrors is necessary, but maybe give yourself a casual glance and move on.

Plus, stand about 6 inches to a foot away from the mirror. That is how almost everybody perceives you. We tend to zoom in and fixate on a particular feature and that's simply not what most people see. They see the big picture; you in your entirety.